Premier Lg EPL Matchday 8 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

A game we might win!

Falling Over GIF

A game we might win!

Falling Over GIF
Are usually the games we lose, melt, think the season is over and we're going down then we win the unthinkable a week or two later and get roped back in.

Everton.

Usually I hate international breaks, but this could work well for the Arse. Time for While and Timber to get over injuries, and hopefully some minutes for Merino with Spain.
Same with us after Madueke and Colwill were subbed off injured.

Cucu and Fofana out suspended, but James might be fit and play for five minutes before being injured again.

I'll be very happy as a Wolves fan once this weekend is over. Once we play City it will mean that in the first 8 games we will have played 6 of last years top 7 with the other 2 games away at Forest and Brentford. Hopefully we can start getting a string of results against teams around where we are expected to finish in the table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, the Spurs fans are all in on Ange, he’s not going anywhere unless they’re flirting with relegation some time in the next 24 months.

Spurs fans were all in on Ange first half of last season. Not so much now.

Everytime I watch them it is such hard work to score. Maddison was flying start of last year, dogshit lately on corners.

Nah, the Spurs fans are all in on Ange, he’s not going anywhere unless they’re flirting with relegation some time in the next 24 months.
After their great start under Ange they're only 7th on points this calendar year, equal with Ten Hag's Man United, who won a trophy and yet will be lucky to survive until Christmas. They were 4th when Conte had his meltdown and got himself sacked.

Without significant progress in the league or a trophy I don't see him there next season

After their great start under Ange they're only 7th on points this calendar year, equal with Ten Hag's Man United, who won a trophy and yet will be lucky to survive until Christmas.

Without significant progress in the league or a trophy I don't see him there next season

Ten Hag has spent crazy multiples more than Ange for where he is in the table which is why he will be lucky to still have a job by Christmas. The level of expectation, budget, and what he was replacing are all factors in Ange's favour in that comparison.

entertaining half, paqueta has been excellent for spurs, just terrible in midfield. spurs just overrunning them in the midfield and getting through quite easily, but west ham have the quality on the counter to cause issues. but the sheer number of chances spurs create, could be a couple goals up

Ten Hag has spent crazy multiples more than Ange for where he is in the table which is why he will be lucky to still have a job by Christmas. The level of expectation, budget, and what he was replacing are all factors in Ange's favour in that comparison.
We have spent quite a bit under Ange though we did lose Kane right at the start of his term

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 8 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back