Premier Lg EPL Matchday 9 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

images

Man City have ruined the premier league, Arsenal lose 1 game and it's season over chat, it's insane. Losing 4 games used to be nothing in a title race now the standard is so high that makes you a failure lol

Going are a bit early? Pool is on top and Arse just 3 points behind. No Rodri. They just got home against bottom side

Going are a bit early? Pool is on top and Arse just 3 points behind. No Rodri. They just got home against bottom side
Yeah you kinda missed my point. Before city losing a game wasn't a big deal, now there's already talk if arsenal lose to Liverpool it's title over and that's because the bar is now 90 points plus to win

Yeah you kinda missed my point. Before city losing a game wasn't a big deal, now there's already talk if arsenal lose to Liverpool it's title over and that's because the bar is now 90 points plus to win
Why? Liverpool will remain on top if Arsenal lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arsenal lose 1 game and it's season over chat, it's insane.

Correct. It's totally insane to be awarding the title to a side currently in 2nd place because the side in 3rd is a whole 3 points (1 game) behind in October.

I do think it's a big game for Arsenal cos if they lose and City win, they will be 6 points behind City.

That's not the kinda gap you want to give Man City, fairly unlikely you catch them from there despite it being early in the season.

Hope we smash Arsenal though but honestly, I'm still not quite sure where we're at yet under Slot.

4 teams without a win after 8 games that has to be some sort of record in the PL era.

As a United supporter, I'm relieved to hear this

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 9 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back