No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it will be very difficult for Rutten to hold his job if they put in a stinker and/or we flog them on their special brave Friday night 150th anniversary game. With the groundswell already starting via Slobbo.

Think it will be very difficult for Rutten to hold his job if they put in a stinker and/or we flog them on their special brave Friday night 150th anniversary game. With the groundswell already starting via Slobbo.

Yet another * head coach that Dodoro is definitely going to outlast. 😂

Yet another * head coach that Dodoro is definitely going to outlast. 😂
Yep. Must be the coaches. Definitely can’t be the 44 spuds on the list or list management/development. I mean they made the finals last year they’ve definitely got the cattle 😂😂😂. Would love to see how Dodo and Clarko would get along 😂😂😂

I actually feel that the Dylan Shiel situation has taken on a life of its own. On a night when we saw Redman publicly berate him on the field and Luke Parker question his bravery it appears as though he is not liked by his teammates and not respected by his opponents.

Will probably get dropped next week. I can see him either taking a personal leave break or being moved on next year tor maybe a second rounder with * paying a fair part of his salary.

Would be handy in a team with a tough midfield looking for the icing on top. As we have seen he can't carry an already soft midfield.

Will go down as one of the great trading follies of all time (and a bullet dodged by us). Would have fared a lot better playing with Cripps though than his current set up.
Bloke can't kick - so if he isn't getting hard ball for handball he isn't doing much - was a 6th wheel at GWS -- thank god he drinks Latte

If AFL think Hird has done his time all is forgiven - what about Jobe's brownlow ..
Explosion Reaction GIF

If AFL think Hird has done his time all is forgiven - what about Jobe's brownlow ..
I am not sure which idiot has put this Hird to coach GWS on the table. He wasn't a good coach at *. Took over a team that got smashed in a finals and then missed finals and turned them into a team that got smashed in finals and missed finals. Never did an coaching apprenticeship, and hasn't been properly involved in footy for 7 years. What could possibly go wrong if GWS appointed him. Is this one final parting gift from Gill.

I hope Hird coaches GWS over *.

Hird is a useless coach and GWS could be a decent side, but not with a useless coach. * is a useless team, so getting a useless coach in Hird wont do anything to change that.

I am not sure which idiot has put this Hird to coach GWS on the table. He wasn't a good coach at *. Took over a team that got smashed in a finals and then missed finals and turned them into a team that got smashed in finals and missed finals. Never did an coaching apprenticeship, and hasn't been properly involved in footy for 7 years. What could possibly go wrong if GWS appointed him. Is this one final parting gift from Gill.
Don't worry. There is 0% chance that he will coach again.

Media beatup designed to illicit a response.

Duck Carey absolutely hammered how ridiculous the idea is on mmm yesterday.

C'mon blaming Shiel now they are!

Which club permitted him to go on a business course instead of playing in a pre-season game? His current job is AFL and is his prime concern, secondary and future prospects can be worked around that (I'm sure many alternative/equivalent courses available).

Which club decided to drop him, but didn't?

He picked * because he felt there would be less pressure on him and they seduced him with assisting him with his business interests and such. DoDo just wanted another win, he treats trade period as a game he always has to win.

Don't worry. There is 0% chance that he will coach again.

Media beatup designed to illicit a response.

Duck Carey absolutely hammered how ridiculous the idea is on mmm yesterday

lets see what slobbo had to say about that, a couple of text messages and the promise of some personally signed memorbillia, hird will have slobbo campaigning for him to return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hird should never be at a football club again, let alone head coach. The fact he is, is a disgrace.

If I am a parent of a prospective recruit, I am making it very clear that there is no way on this earth that my child is going to a club who has a member of staff who was head coach when the team was being systematically drugged.

lets see what slobbo had to say about that, a couple of text messages and the promise of some personally signed memorbillia, hird will have slobbo campaigning for him to return.
Hird's been in Slobbo's ear already. Already mentioned Hird wouldn't hesitate to have another go at * as coach, quote; "James Hird would want to coach Essendon next season." You wouldn't make a statement like that unless you got it from the horses mouth. Rutten is the next Knights... Hird already using behind the scenes plays and media to set it all up for him to fly in like the hero he thinks he is.

If Rutten is knifed, I'd happily bring him into the fold in our coaching group (after he undergoes disinfecting and 6 weeks of psychological reprogramming).

* quote from "the tackle" https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...n/news-story/c1833e5544bb3037bea76e07b867af7a

Hey Thy,

The fix was in quite early on this one from both Head Office and all that feed off the industry.

No-one was to blame, no-one was in the wrong, there was so much confusion and blurred rules, how could “golden boy” ever have crossed the line, he’s a good guy. It was a total and absolute misunderstanding by everyone outside of the bubble. The only entity in the wrong was ASADA/WADA, and their pesky rules. The innocence of “off-site” injections is obvious, it was just tests to check the players welfare. Only anti-Essendon and anti-Head Office people would dare to question otherwise.

I could write a book on all the obfuscation, lies and cover ups, but that would make Michael Warner look like an angel.

Oh, and they are now so Brave.

As I said (repeatedly) at the time, Essendon are / will be f’ed from this episode, and so it has played out.

fu** them and the distrust and mess they brought to our game.

regards,

OR
Personally remember it like it was yesterday …. never been so embarrassed and repulsed by how the AFL acted. Unable to take the high road and whack * for clearly stepping outside the rules and just out and out cheating. As more and more damning evidence and missing evidence piled up the AFL commission acted like an ostrich with its head in the sand, nothing to see here.

They worked tirelessly behind the scenes trying to get them off and they almost did! Oh the first verdict before ASADA appealed was gut churning.

To this day the whole sorry saga has never really been exposed for what it was. The only journo “brave” enough to say her piece was Caroline Wilson … everyone else too afraid to bite the hand that fed them.

Pardon my French but at the time and even now it was just ****ing sickening

Personally remember it like it was yesterday …. never been so embarrassed and repulsed by how the AFL acted. Unable to take the high road and whack * for clearly stepping outside the rules and just out and out cheating. As more and more damning evidence and missing evidence piled up the AFL commission acted like an ostrich with its head in the sand, nothing to see here.

They worked tirelessly behind the scenes trying to get them off and they almost did! Oh the first verdict before ASADA appealed was gut churning.

To this day the whole sorry saga has never really been exposed for what it was. The only journo “brave” enough to say her piece was Caroline Wilson … everyone else too afraid to bite the hand that fed them.

Pardon my French but at the time and even now it was just ******* sickening

The most sickening part has been the constant Essendon boosting since this scandal by the Australian Sports Media over the past 8 years - aided and abetted by the AFL and the sycophants at News Corp and FOXTEL.

Pardon my French but at the time and even now it was just ******* sickening

what really sickened me was the fact that * claimed that they didnt know what the players had been given as the records had been lost/distroyed/not done. Yet the supporters and the club, hung their hat on this fact, i.e. you cant prove it was illegal as their is no record of what the players where given so it cant be illegal...
They gave player god knows what in gods know how many does and they are proud of that and tried to use it to exonerate themselves. Fingers crossed none of the players develop any sort of cancers down the track.

Truth will never come out. As * don't want the world to know what really happened. Can't let this slide in 20 or so years as generational change occurs. Ensure when we're long and gone our children and their children continue to remember the stain * is and was and always will be. Whether via BigFooty or any other future platform(s) people are never allowed to forget. We owe it to our future generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back