No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Essington can manage to lose a final to the Lions at the GABBA next season they will achieve the first AFL Grand Slam of losing a final in all Australian States.

2009 - Def by Adelaide (SA)
2011 - Def by Carlton (Vic)
2014 - Def by North Melbourne (Vic)
2017 - Def by Sydney (NSW)
2019 - Def by West Coast (WA)
2021 - Def by Western Bulldogs (Tas)
2022 - Def by Brisbane (Qld) ???

If Essington can manage to lose a final to the Lions at the GABBA next season they will achieve the first AFL Grand Slam of losing a final in all Australian States.

Ha ha ha. What an amazing state

poty

listening to the footyology podcast - once I managed to stomach their pathetic cheaparse own-read of a hamburger company - I really like finey and roco has been a ripping print journo for 20 years..........gonna be gorgeous hearing his take on another ef choke from his beloved *..........
Agree but Finey slipped further after his takes on Toby Green.

wad he say?
Essentially that Toby had done nothing wrong and didn’t warrant a suspension in the pod following the weekend. Then given the opportunity to backtrack by RoCo in the subsequent pod and just spun the wheels. And he pans us at every opportunity. Like RoCo generally but Finey is a clown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently hates needles but has got tatts.

Go figure.

I heard vaugue whispering that he was the only player that refused to get jabs because they couldn’t explain what they were giving him. They made the whole fear of needles things up to cover the players who didn’t question it.

Brave. You want to see brave!

Trying to make myself better after another embarrassing week for our club I went over to the Dylan Shiel thread on the main board to ask what they thought of the trade now it is half way through his 6 year contract.

It's like poking a bee-hive - those vile creatures (*don supporters, not bees) came from everywhere.

Anyway, even though there were a heap of excuses (injuries/we got Jye Caldwell as a result of this/we got Bryan because of this) - they are categorically happy with the trade/contract.

Twas fun...but I had to retreat to catch my breath :sweat:

I just reckon - like any clown with a mic - he adds another opinion - we don't have to take these people's thoughts as solid fact - mostly it's just a starting point

Difference is though if a Carlton player did exactly the same thing as Toby you can guarantee Finley would be calling for capital punishment…and that’s why he’s a complete ****wit

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Difference is though if a Carlton player did exactly the same thing as Toby you can guarantee Finley would be calling for capital punishment…and that’s why he’s a complete *******

I stopped listening to them a while ago. Finey has a hard on against us and I just couldn't be bothered with that crap to be honest.

Roco just rubs me the wrong way unfortunately. Just from interactions on twitter I can see he has a strong point of view and as soon as he is questioned on it, he resorts to ad hominem attacks. And obviously because he is a lefty he gets all his fellow leftys coming on to allplaud him and throw a heap of crap at the person asking a question. It all came to a boil this past weekend where the true roco came to the surface. And I can tell you this much- i'm a lefty myself but this bloke just can't see past his views and anyone that differs is a fool and can "fro". That and the fact he barracks for the bombers* means he can fro himself.

It all came to a boil this past weekend where the true roco came to the surface. And I can tell you this much- i'm a lefty myself but this bloke just can't see past his views and anyone that differs is a fool and can "fro". That and the fact he barracks for the bombers* means he can fro himself.

I think a lot of his Twitter stuff is just a game. But he did go way over the op last weekend...I'm prepared to give people a bit of a break...a lot are doing it tough right now and occasionally emotion can get the better of you. Happens to me occasionally too when I see or hear things that make my blood boil.

Difference is though if a Carlton player did exactly the same thing as Toby you can guarantee Finley would be calling for capital punishment…and that’s why he’s a complete *******

Don't agree with that at all. Listened to him for years and he regularly supported and complimented our games. All this "so and so hates us" silliness is just that. Every single football media person has good and bad to say about every club. I have no idea why people continue to buy into this myth that carlton is a victim of excessive media negativity. What is gained by it?

I stopped listening to them a while ago. Finey has a hard on against us and I just couldn't be bothered with that crap to be honest.

Roco just rubs me the wrong way unfortunately. Just from interactions on twitter I can see he has a strong point of view and as soon as he is questioned on it, he resorts to ad hominem attacks. And obviously because he is a lefty he gets all his fellow leftys coming on to allplaud him and throw a heap of crap at the person asking a question. It all came to a boil this past weekend where the true roco came to the surface. And I can tell you this much- i'm a lefty myself but this bloke just can't see past his views and anyone that differs is a fool and can "fro". That and the fact he barracks for the bombers* means he can fro himself.
Think he is enjoying freedoms to pushback that he never had writing for The Age.

Journos will say good things about us when there are good things to say.

We are the lowest of low-hanging fruit atm and they love sinking the boots into whichever club is in that position.

It will be someone else's turn one day.

One day...

Maybe............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back