No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
* supporters couldn't possibly be happy with this 'haul', could they?

It's mind-boggling how shortsighted this recruiting is. Gresham is awful and cooked, McKay is a good player when on the park but outrageously overpaid and nothing needs to be said re: Goldy. Duursma getting by on past reputation too.

It's hilarious how much money is being spent on these players. Gresham a genuine list clogger, like Shiel but worse.
To me it seems like they're just plugging holes rather than building a list.

I honestly reckon ol' mate Dodoro still has no idea how to build a list even after all these years - and just looks for 'bargain' picks and moneyball options to make it appear he's won every trade period.

* are truly the most celebrated club by the media. They haven’t won a final in 20 years, drugged their entire playing list, recruits ageing duds and just duds in general and they are still kissed on the richard by the media? 😂

To me it seems like they're just plugging holes rather than building a list.

I honestly reckon ol' mate Dodoro still has no idea how to build a list even after all these years - and just looks for 'bargain' picks and moneyball options to make it appear he's won every trade period.

The fact they haven't won a final in over 20 years proves this.

I actually can't believe how much the media loves him and them.

I work with a few of these delusional supporters and one of them said to me the other day, almost verbatim, that Dodoro is "going out with a bang"! When I question how they could justify the money I get no response, and when I say it won't improve them I get the snap back "didn't the bombers beat the blues this year"?! I mean, yes they did, but my old club Keilor in the EDFL would've smashed the blues in that period of time so it's not really the win this dick head thinks it is.

For the record:
6,979 days
4 September 2004 - 14 October 2023

4 November 2023 = 7000 days. Apparently it's World Numbat Day and Use Your Common Sense Day. Looking forward to news articles celebrating all that * has achieved in these 7000 days.

Remind me to change the thread title Rev.

For the record:
6,979 days
4 September 2004 - 14 October 2023

4 November 2023 = 7000 days. Apparently it's World Numbat Day and Use Your Common Sense Day. Looking forward to news articles celebrating all that * has achieved in these 7000 days.

Absolutely bowled over that you weren’t just being funny and November 4th actually is those things. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I work with a few of these delusional supporters and one of them said to me the other day, almost verbatim, that Dodoro is "going out with a bang"! When I question how they could justify the money I get no response, and when I say it won't improve them I get the snap back "didn't the bombers beat the blues this year"?! I mean, yes they did, but my old club Keilor in the EDFL would've smashed the blues in that period of time so it's not really the win this dick head thinks it is.
Wrong answer. It’s ‘sometimes a bottom 4 team beats a top 4 team‘.Say nothing, turn and walk off. The burn is beautiful.

Dodo is the last remaining link to Sheedy. He brought him to the club and appointed him list manager. And his ego is so fragile he loves to brag about that. Could you imagine a more pathetic brag?

For someone who has achieved so much in the game Sheedy is very insecure.

That is why he's protected Dodo for so long. What a nightmare of a club.

^^^^^^^

F8tcLjraUAE7q0H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back