No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the Essendon way. Look like world-beaters first part of the season and then crash dramatically post-bye.

And so it beginsā€¦
Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

Since when did Setterfield become judd like. They carry on over there like he is the 2nd coming of Jesus.

I just canā€™t wait until Ben McKay rules himself out with ā€œinjuryā€ because he is playing against Carlton.

Special dispensation being sought by the Channel 9 commentators from Essendon * in using the word ā€œbraveā€ (very very often) to describe NSWā€™s efforts playing QLD one man down in State of Origin I.

Arenā€™t the biased Channel 9 commentators very salty.

:p

Special dispensation being sought by the Channel 9 commentators from Essendon * in using the word ā€œbraveā€ (very very often) to describe NSWā€™s efforts playing QLD one man down in State of Origin I.

Arenā€™t the biased Channel 9 commentators very salty.

:p
They hate Queensland ā€¦ and Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As true Carlton people we need to be on TalkBack radio this week talking about how unlucky they were and how they are a real finals threat. Keep building the hope. Talk up that skinny campaigner with the $12 haircut and 2 metre ranga and how good Shiel looked in the 2s. Build em up so it burns even more

As true Carlton people we need to be on TalkBack radio this week talking about how unlucky they were and how they are a real finals threat. Keep building the hope. Talk up that skinny campaigner with the $12 haircut and 2 metre ranga and how good Shiel looked in the 2s. Build em up so it burns even more

will ferrell omg GIF

It's like the AFL provide a list of adjectives that must be used for each club during media or commentary. * got the brave.
They've been "brave" for years now... ever since they were injected with unknown substances that * didn't keep records of.

Speaking of Dylan Shiel, I feel like donating $7.50 to our club for the cost of the latte they bought him to try and bring him to our club. Imagine if they succeeded?

1717992981031.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back