No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Alan Hird upset that the Chinese swimmers treated better than *.

The outrage is amusing...

"So, in WADAā€™s own words, the Essendon players were low-hanging fruit that WADA used to set a precedent in order to ping helpless athletes in the future."

"But as we see from the Chinese example, WADA is not interested in pursuing athletes from countries that will fight their corner."

Swimming is an international sport so of course China would fight for their 40-odd swimmers. AFL ain't an international sport and the AFL 100% aware of the optics of what transpired at * and most likely knew more than what they publicly aired as * did self report.

Alan Hird upset that the Chinese swimmers treated better than *.

The outrage is amusing...

"So, in WADAā€™s own words, the Essendon players were low-hanging fruit that WADA used to set a precedent in order to ping helpless athletes in the future."

"But as we see from the Chinese example, WADA is not interested in pursuing athletes from countries that will fight their corner."

Swimming is an international sport so of course China would fight for their 40-odd swimmers. AFL ain't an international sport and the AFL 100% aware of the optics of what transpired at * and most likely knew more than what they publicly aired as * did self report.

They only ā€œself reported ā€œ because the AFL told them they would go easy on them if they did.

The ā€œself reportā€ denied any wrongdoing other than that evil mastermind Dank and his side kick the ā€œweaponā€ hoodwinked Saint James and their holy doctor.

Oh and of course the spreadsheets were eaten by Dean Wallisā€™s dog so they did nothing wrong!!!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Absolutely astonishing that they are still playing the victim more than a decade later.

Glad to see it though. Like an alcoholic in denial... You can't heal until you admit you have a problem.

I don't think * will ever admit they have a problem. I hope that club never heals...

And now Robbo chimes in again...

"Nathan Lovett-Murray has also demanded the immediate return of Jobe Watsonā€™s 2012 Brownlow Medal, which Watson was forced to return to the AFL.

Lovett-Murray says the ā€œcover-upā€™ā€™ by the world anti-doping body (WADA), which allowed 23 Chinese swimmers to escape without punishment after failed drugs tests in the lead-up to the 2021 Tokyo Olympics, casts serious doubt on the decision to suspend the ā€œEssendon 34ā€ for 12 months."

NLM Demands... hmmm lots of demands going about in the world at the moment... NLM might need to get the * fans to start picketing outside AFL house....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As funny as it would be for the * 34 to be exonerated 75 years from now, I am not sure I would inflict my future grandchildren with endless pompous indignation from the descendants of Robbo, Hird, Lovett Murray and co...

But we can still live with the luxurious thought that this thread will be counting close to 35,000 days.

:p :p :p :p

And now Robbo chimes in again...

NLM Demands... hmmm lots of demands going about in the world at the moment... NLM might need to get the * fans to start picketing outside AFL house....

The same Nathan Lovett Murray that was charged with possession of drugs and driving while unlicensed appr 14yrs ago.

Talk about pot kettle Nafan! :rolleyes:

ā€œIā€™ve got a big call about the Doggies. If Bevoā€™s still there, thereā€™ll be some players requesting trades," Draper told Clubby Sports' 200+ podcast before affirming names - including Macrae, Daniel and Dale - suggested by his co-hosts.

lmfao fancy jumping on a podcast as an active player at a rival club and saying that...

Sure *, apologise about your player having a ā€˜mare on radio but not your dickhead coach for saying that Tarryn Thomas is a good person.

He never seemed like the sharpest tool in the shed, that Draper.

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

Sure *, apologise about your player having a ā€˜mare on radio but not your dickhead coach for saying that Tarryn Thomas is a good person.

Yeah I wholeheartedly agree.

Scott was so out of touch with his endorsement of Thomas.

This was not an isolated incident, that guy was given so much opportunity to move forward and better himself, in fact if he wasnā€™t a high draft pick and so good at football he would have been jettisoned a long while ago.

For Scott to say everyone should be given a fair go and a second chance ignores the gravity of Thomasā€™s repeated and wilful disregard for women and the consequences of his actions should be much greater than a year away and then redrafted.

I have no doubt Scott is going to continue to create a narrative of a repentant Thomas making the very ā€˜braveā€™ decision to come and play for those disgraceful pricks in the red sash next year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back