No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 was a special year in sports.

Footscray won their first flag in 62 years, Leicester City won their first ever Division 1/PL title in their 132 year history (at 5000/1 odds to do it), Cronulla won the NRL title for the first time in 49 years, Cleveland Cavaliers on their first ever NBA title after 56 years Chicago Cubs won the World Series for the first time in 108 years.

I wasn't referencing 2016. I was referencing last night. It's the first time Footscray has won a game since round 20, 1996.

I wasn't referencing 2016. I was referencing last night. It's the first time Footscray has won a game since round 20, 1996.

Ah, I see. I misread your post.

In conclusion. **** *.

It's very funny how. But now it almost has a richmondy feel. When Wil and Charlie coined that phrase in 2015 it was very funny. But look what happened. Feeling nervous
Richmond had a few stars in their team though. Outside of Merret, the * cupboard is bare and despite what the impression of them being a young team, it's far from the truth.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gift that keeps on giving. May it never end

giphy.webp

From a Hawks fan on the main board.:laughv1:

No game Essendon play is an easy win. It'd be the most Essendon thing ever to lose to Gold Coast at Marvel this week and be the Sun's only away win all year after beating a top 4 prospect by a point.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back