Essendon suck

Remove this Banner Ad

skipper kelly said:
sorry man. It is an in joke. I should have put the ;) at the end.

I doubt that any footballer playing AFL lacks heart. I dont any sportsmen/women playing at the top level of the sport lack heart.
Our problem isn't heart. It's poor skills. We're rubbish.

Nandoz said:
The really sad thing is what McPhee would have done to Vandenburg had they both been face to face, instead of being kneed in the face being held down by 3 hawks.

He wouldve given him a real decent touch up

a knee to the back and 3 to 4 punches to the face = 1 player knocked out and 4 Essendon players bleeding.

bwahahahaha. bleed bitches bleed.

dipper86 said:
a knee to the back and 3 to 4 punches to the face = 1 player knocked out and 4 Essendon players bleeding.

And 6 weeks on the sidelines.

Yep great stuff, shattered our players didn't do the same. But then again I guess we had finals to play.

img788.gif

An oldie, but a goodie!

Longy413 said:
Yep great stuff, shattered our players didn't do the same. But then again I guess we had finals to play.

They did try, but the blood just kept pouring out like tomato sauce from a bottle.
Footsteps Mcphee is now having counseling and is also considering having a sex change.

he would make a good brownie bitch selling biscuits.

Longy413 said:
But then again I guess we had finals to play

More like finals to lose. they really shook the final series last year :rolleyes:

r11g9.jpg

Keep bleeding no nuts Mcphee. :)

dipper86 said:

bwahahahaha. bleed bitches bleed.
Changed it again? By the way, McPhee went off came back on and continued to tear you lot a new arse. Knocked out? Ha... The only bleeding was done from your rectums after another pillaging.

dipper86 said:
Footsteps Mcphee is now having counseling and is also considering having a sex change.

You had how many AA players last year?

dipper86 said:
More like finals to lose. they really shook the final series last year

Won a final actually. Eliminated the side that was on top of the ladder 4 weeks prior. 10 points short of a Prelim.

You really are a bitter, sad person. A tea-spoon of sugar helps the medicine go down.

Longy413 said:
You had how many AA players last year?

0. :)

Longy413 said:
Won a final actually. Eliminated the side that was on top of the ladder 4 weeks prior. 10 points short of a Prelim.

Yep you beat a side that had lost there past 4 games in a row, that really shook the finals series. and then what happened ?

Longy413 said:
You really are a bitter, sad person. A tea-spoon of sugar helps the medicine go down.

Thank-you Longy. :)
an ice pack and some bandages will stop Mcphee's bleeding but the mental scars, nightmares and mcphee sleeping with his light on are here to stay.

dipper86 said:

Yet you poke at a bloke who did make the AA team. Interesting set of standards you have out there at Hawthorn.

dipper86 said:
Yep you beat a side that had lost there past 4 games in a row, that really shook the finals series. and then what happened ?
Was one sentence enough? Didn't have it in you to read through to the second one?

dipper86 said:
Thank-you Longy. :)
an ice pack and some bandages will stop Mcphee's bleeding but the mental scars, nightmares and mcphee sleeping with his light on are here to stay.

Averages the 4th most marks per game in 2005 in the AFL.
Taken more marks in 14 games than any player at Hawthorn has for the season. I'd say he's going alright. The only mental scars McPhee suffers from is deciding which Ralph model to bed next week.

Longy413 said:
Was one sentence enough? Didn't have it in you to read through to the second one?

I know what happened, you lost, thats what i was implying! beating Melbourne really shook the finals series.

Longy413 said:
The only mental scars McPhee suffers from is deciding which Ralph model to bed next week.

and also which ralph models skirt he will wear to the game each week. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dipper86 said:
I know what happened, you lost, thats what i was implying! beating Melbourne really shook the finals series.

I'd take that over fighting it out with Richmond for the spoon.

dipper86 said:
and also which ralph models skirt he will wear to the game each week. :)

I didn't think it was possible, but you're actually getting worse.

MOJOE said:
So you 'bought' him.... I didnt think Hawthorn bought players, considering the inference that Hawthorn didnt buy Premierships?
We "bought" him at market value, there would be little differance in the wage we gave him if he was recruited out of Victoria. Not including the Clearance fee of course

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon suck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back