Essendon suck

Remove this Banner Ad

VANDA said:
I might see if i can buy a few of them velcro-hawks from the Melbourne Football Club shop tomorrow.

while your there you could also purchase Adam Mcphee's testicles. Richie Vandenberg donated them.

Poor ana Mcphee, bleed bitch bleed. :)

wooden_Cookie_Spoon_101.jpg

Don't worry dawks - im sure you'll find plenty of uses for these after today!

Hawkk said:
I also hate Essendon because of round 9 2001.

Remember that???

When they had the oppurtunity to play the game at the MCG as it would have got 80 000+.

Instead they played it at the crap box and I couldnt go :mad:

I hate Essendon :)

Memorable night that! Hawks bent over again.

What will be Hawthorn's excuse tonight?

Hawkk said:
I also hate Essendon because of round 9 2001.

Remember that???

When they had the oppurtunity to play the game at the MCG as it would have got 80 000+.

Instead they played it at the crap box and I couldnt go :mad:

I hate Essendon :)

McMahon should've been charged by the AFL with putting the game indisrepute. Wouldn't have been the first of many fines he had under his reign.

topdon said:
Memorable night that! Hawks bent over again.

What will be Hawthorn's excuse tonight?

Tonight? Yeah we'll bend tonight big cups of beer back but today the Bummers will be bent over copping it from Hawthorn on the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keith Richards said:
McMahon should've been charged by the AFL with putting the game indisrepute. Wouldn't have been the first of many fines he had under his reign.

What part of "home game" don't you understand? OH wait you're a Dawks supporter, carry on.

mantis said:
What part of "home game" don't you understand? OH wait you're a Dawks supporter, carry on.

If a game in Melbourne at the Dome is a sell out it must be moved to the G if available. You wouldn't know football as you come from WA

:rolleyes:
Keith Richards said:
If a game in Melbourne at the Dome is a sell out it must be moved to the G if available. You wouldn't know football as you come from WA
The problem with that game was that it would have gone well over 80 000.

It was pretty much a sell out before they went on sale, if that makes sense ;)

Therefore no Hawthorn fans could get in and it was like a collesum of the red and black.

It was like an interstate game.

It was a joke, empitamizes Essendon really

Hawkk said:
:rolleyes:
The problem with that game was that it would have gone well over 80 000.

Instead no Hawthorn fan could get in and there was around 50 000 at the dome, 45 000 Essendon fans.

It was like an interstate game.

It was a joke, empitamizes Essendon really

McMahon to this day still should've been charged

Keith Richards said:

No it shouldn't, if it's our home game we can play it where the hell we want. Why would we care if no Dawks supporters can get in?

OH & I'm from Vic, something else you're wrong about.

mantis said:
No it shouldn't, if it's our home game we can play it where the hell we want. Why would we care if no Dawks supporters can get in?

OH & I'm from Vic, something else you're wrong about.

AFL decides where you play not fat ******** Mc Mahon.

Country Vic dis owns you

Keith Richards said:
AFL decides where you play not fat ******** Mc Mahon.

Country Vic dis owns you
Our contract ofstipulating a certain amount of games at the Dome decides where we play...

What a game it was too - with a few stars out we still flogged the living ******** out of Hawthorn

MOJOE said:
Our contract ofstipulating a certain amount of games at the Dome decides where we play...

What a game it was too - with a few stars out we still flogged the living ******** out of Hawthorn

AFL can change any contract you've got with the Dome anytime

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon suck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back