Essendon vow enough is enough

Remove this Banner Ad

To beat Essendon you need:
  • good intercepters
  • good footskills

Have those two things and the game is almost already won because whatever dominance we have in the middle is nullified.

Or you could just have a better midfield..

Shame we only get to beat your side once this year.

Bar is low down at Tulla when an ugly win against St Kilda brings such happiness.

I guess 7000+ days without a final win requires some adjustment to expectation.

Sad for a once proud and successful club to end up here.

My deepest sympathies.

Is that all you’ve got ?

Just lame efforts.

Yep that was a real statement made from the bombers

"You can beat us in the first quarter, the second quarter and maybe even the third quarter, but watch out if you run out of legs at the end we might just squeak home by one kick despite having less scoring shots"

Real dominant display against .... a middle of the pack team from last year.

"You can beat us in the first quarter, the second quarter and maybe even the third quarter, but watch out if you run out of legs at the end we might just squeak home by one kick despite having less scoring shots"

So when papley was saying you need to win the game last week that was just hyperbole?
Christ.

Essendon have shown more than any of the big 4 sides so far this year

Essendon. 1 win over a decent side + 1 gimme
Carlton: 3 wins over winless opposition.
Collingwood: 1 win over winless opposition
Richmond: 0 wins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were the better side from at least the midway through second quarter.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah because we had zero injuries and no players out right. Excuses excuses.
Man, I'm not here to defend St Kilda or neccessarily even pot Essendon. But... St Kilda are a rebuilding side. They have some avergae old guys that have been around forever mired in mediocrity - then they have a bunch of reasonably/supposedly promising kids

I read on here yesterday that they had 8 guys with less than 50 games playing yesterday including 2 rookies!!

On a good day they can barely kick 70 points! Let alone when they field a team like they did yesterday!

Man, I'm not here to defend St Kilda or neccessarily even pot Essendon. But... St Kilda are a rebuilding side. They have some avergae old guys that have been around forever mired in mediocrity - then they have a bunch of reasonably/supposedly promising kids

I read on here yesterday that they had 8 guys with less than 50 games playing yesterday including 2 rookies!!

On a good day they can barely kick 70 points! Let alone when they field a team like they did yesterday!
We had 7 plus perkins whose had 65 games

Bar is low down at Tulla when an ugly win against St Kilda brings such happiness.

I guess 7000+ days without a final win requires some adjustment to expectation.

Sad for a once proud and successful club to end up here.

My deepest sympathies.
And who have Carlton beat?

Brisbane win not that impressive with how they are travling atm.

Beat up on Richmond and North who are destined to finished bottom four.

Yet Carlton fans acting like they are best team in the comp and having a right to pot other clubs fans lols

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon vow enough is enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back