Essendon vow enough is enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Very strange that Heppell would say no to a farewell game at home but yes to one at the Gabba :think:

How is it strange? that would because we were mathematically still in it last week, not so now.

Last edited:
How is it strange? that would because we were mathematically still in it last week, not so now.

Not even silly old sheeds would have believed the dons were going to beat Sydney and Brisbane in the last 2 games.
But “edgy” brad denied hepp his home farewell game.
Now … hey hepp … would you like a farewell game at … the GABBA !! 🤣
Maybe they can offer him a home farewell game in a practice match at the hangar next season 🤣
The biggest dill here is actually heppell for accepting after brad made clear how he rates him …

Not even silly old sheeds would have believed the dons were going to beat Sydney and Brisbane in the last 2 games.
But “edgy” brad denied hepp his home farewell game.
Now … hey hepp … would you like a farewell game at … the GABBA !! 🤣
Maybe they can offer him a home farewell game in a practice match at the hangar next season 🤣
The biggest dill here is actually heppell for accepting after brad made clear how he rates him …

not sure i said i thought we would and agree was stupid to think we would.

but regardless we were still mathematically in it so brad should play the best team possible, hence why Heppell didn't want the game.

it was not denied by brad outright.

heppell has been played ahead of others for 2-3 years. He is cooked.

not sure i said i thought we would and agree was stupid to think we would.

but regardless we were still mathematically in it so brad should play the best team possible, hence why Heppell didn't want the game.

it was not denied by brad outright.

heppell has been played ahead of others for 2-3 years. He is cooked.

You’re right, heppell should have been given a farewell game 2 years ago but he wanted to play on.
Silence does have a price i guess …
Anyway, he gets a farewell game against Brisbane at the GABBA !!
Not sure who he’s going to wave goodbye to … maybe Joe Daniher 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon vow enough is enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back