Essendon vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

What ever passion i have left for the game will be extinguished if Wada win their appeal and players get banned.

Why? Don't you want clean sport? Do your want cheats to win?

In the presser in regards to the saga --> HIRD: "I've taken responsibility"

LO****inL

No sympathy for these *****. Hird was being a campaigner from day dot. You can absolutely attribute a lot of this shit to his actions. Not necessarily during the program, but definitely for the way he has handled everything after the bomb drop. Bomber fans digested Hird's shit hook, line and sinker.

I'm gonna enjoy this shit like hedonism bot.

Find it hard to believe that some Essendon fans want him to coach on next season.

Hirdy has led them all to the Kook Aid fountain and drip fed the supporters!

Madness.

Kook Aid, you say?

How will said fountain aid my Kooking?
Is it a gentle reminder or does this fountain take a hands on approach. Only asking as I have ribs on the BBQ that have been Kooking for 5 hours now. Could really do with some aid, possibly from a fountain of some sort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Semantics I know, but the verdict was not guilty due to the inability to prove what was bought from China was TB4. Once the appeal is heard and if they get off, we can call them innocent. The tribunal never said they found them innocent.
No one is found innocent in our legal system. There is a statement of outcome and sometimes a finding of not guilty. The lack of a guilty finding is about as close to innocent as you get here.

James, you make Tim Watson look like a genius. So glad you are a club legend that nobody has the balls to sack, and even gladder you are an egotist who thinks he is doing such a great job you will never ever step down. May your reign last forever......

Never found innocent.

You're ability to destroy records and asadas inability to run a decent case ruined any chance for a proper ruling.

The inability to prosecute is innocence mate.
I could accuse you of being a murderer, get a shitstorm of negative media and circumstantial evidence .

If it can't even be proved you were at the scene then that's just an awfully bad case. But **** you, you're a murderer.

Anyways apologies for the derail and congratulations to Adelaide.

In the presser in regards to the saga --> HIRD: "I've taken responsibility"

LO****inL

No sympathy for these *****. Hird was being a campaigner from day dot. You can absolutely attribute a lot of this shit to his actions. Not necessarily during the program, but definitely for the way he has handled everything after the bomb drop. Bomber fans digested Hird's shit hook, line and sinker.

I'm gonna enjoy this shit like hedonism bot.
Theres alot of bomber fans calling for his and his dick warmers (little) head on their board.

Absolute rubbish.

LOL Essendon fans.

You guys carry on like it's all just a big witch hunt and everything you did was perfectly above board.

You'd have a point if you could actually substantiate what you gave the players. Documentation to ASADA/WADA, rubber stamp of approval, a big FU to everyone trying to make out you are drug cheats. Sounds pretty straightforward to me, yet here we are 3 years later and people still think that documentation you don't have is proof of drugs you didn't take.

Anyway whatever you took or didn't take isn't working. Conceding nearly 20 goals a game on average over a 10 week stretch. That's ugly.

The inability to prosecute is innocence mate.
I could accuse you of being a murderer, get a shitstorm of negative media and circumstantial evidence .

If it can't even be proved you were at the scene then that's just an awfully bad case. But **** you, you're a murderer.

Anyways apologies for the derail and congratulations to Adelaide.

That is innocence? Murderers get off on technicalities, or as you put it "inability to prosecute". Would you call OJ innocent too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back