Essendon Vs Carlton - Have at it here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope he tried to bounce it but it didn't come back to him...about 3/4 sec later he is tackled (when he doesn't have possession) Should of been holding the man if anything...but in finals spirit it should of been play on

bzzzzz wrong ! you really should learn the rules of the game..otherwise you make yourself look silly ...the rule was changed to stop Keven Bartlett from throwing the ball out in front of himself when about to be tackled ..now if you bounce the ball you are deemed to still be in possession...the umpire got it spot on .

I was worried as soon as Reimers missed in the 1st quarter and kicked our first point. As it turned out, it was the turning point. So sick of spuds missing easy shots.

Oh look, Melbourne Storm is live on channel 9.

Half-time team stats:

q21u.jpg

q22o.jpg

q23k.jpg

Half-time player stats:

For Carlton...

carltonhalftime.jpg

For Essendon...

essendonhalftime.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good turnaround by the Blues but regardless of the second half, theywill lose next week. 6 day break, Perth trip, against the side who pushed the premiers all the way yesterday.

Nah, my money is on the Blues.

The trip west is hard, but they are a better team and will be nowhere near as sore after playing a team like the bombers.

Knights was accountable for his decisions and didn't have a 10 year+ premiership coach to support him.

Thornton.. my word i never thought id see the day this guy would take 4 quality contested marks and kick 2 goals.

Looks so much like R18, Carltons' small fwds causing so much trouble and Carltons' run and carry from defence Essendon have not got answer to this.

Carlton will not get this next week vs WCE.

What I saw yesterday WCE have now nearly the press in the AFL...might have even gone pass us....

Nearly but.....no, pies still the best in the comp. Although can Pendles and Swan play any better, *) possies between them!

There has never been a game where Essendon fans do not complain about the umpiring.

It is what they do.

Didn't a mod once cry match fixing, albeit on his own club board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back