Preview Essendon vs Fremantle, Docklands, Sunday 27/08/17 @ 1:10 PM

Will Joe secure the Coleman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the actual ****

It was round 2 2009, so pretty much 8 years between drinks.

There will only be 6 out of the 44 that played that day there on sunday at most, could even be as little as 2 or 3.

There will only be 6 out of the 44 that played that day there on sunday at most, could even be as little as 2 or 3.
That is just evidence of money making by the AFL knowing they'd get more thru the gates there than here. Let's show them how ****ing wrong they've been. A fixed fixture. Who'd a thunk it?

That is just evidence of money making by the AFL knowing they'd get more thru the gates there than here. Let's show them how ******* wrong they've been. A fixed fixture. Who'd a thunk it?
It was Round 2 2010, not 2009.

But yes.

Disagree with a lot of the posts calling for Jobe not to be picked. He has been beaten from pillar to post throughout the saga and maintained a strong position of leadership the whole time. Has been the fabric of the club and if it means we miss finals so be it (hard to think that Bird/Myers for Watson will do any damage?) Realistically we won't go too far in finals anyway so let's not treat our champions like norf.

:hearts: Jobe :hearts:

Despite not playing at our best against Gold Coast, we played with intensity and had almost 4 times their scoring shots. More of the same and we will win and it will give us an opportunity to fine tune our cohesiveness.

We put a hard tag on Martin and their other better players. As we did against the Saints when we beat them. Common denominator Bird.

In: Watson
Out: Green

If Stanton does not get a game would like to see him given a 1 year contract extension.

Despite not playing at our best against Gold Coast, we played with intensity and had almost 4 times their scoring shots. More of the same and we will win and it will give us an opportunity to fine tune our cohesiveness.

We put a hard tag on Martin and their other better players. As we did against the Saints when we beat them. Common denominator Bird.

In: Watson
Out: Green

If Stanton does not get a game would like to see him given a 1 year contract extension.
He will be a very well paid ressies player then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may be the stupidest person in the world - but I just bought GA tix for me and my two kids 4 & 6.

I must love the pain.... its both their first games, if we make it til half time ill be surprised.

anyone know much about the sunday funday kids activites?
I have no idea for sure, but I would assume free?

I may be the stupidest person in the world - but I just bought GA tix for me and my two kids 4 & 6.

I must love the pain.... its both their first games, if we make it til half time ill be surprised.

If you get past half time then well done. I failed with my girl last year. She wanted to go at half time so we did. And it was against Melbourne!!!

Take the iPad...

I'm taking my boy, scored some sweet ass level 2 wing tickets for the occasion.

The main (only) Sunday funday thing that I like is the kick to kick, and that's awesome (assuming your kids don't get conked in the head with a footy). Make sure though that you have a very specific place that they know of to go to if they get lost, as it's very ****ing easy to lose them in the crowd. I always pick out a point post and say if you lose sight of me and are starting to get upset, go there and I'll meet you there. Pre-arrange, it's way better than everyone freaking out.

There's also a kids activity thing before the game but **** that, I take him to Auskick on a Saturday and that's much better.

If it's your kids first time just make sure you have plenty of food you can drip feed them. Keeps them there a bit longer. Also, a phone or tablet is good if they like that sort of thing

Classic.
Subtle, and classic.
I'm not afraid to admit I looked at it several times and couldn't see anything so figured he'd accidentally posted the wrong pic. I found it eventually lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back