Preview Essendon vs Fremantle, Docklands, Sunday 27/08/17 @ 1:10 PM

Will Joe secure the Coleman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No room for farewell games this week. Thanks to Stanton, Hocking, Howlett etc for their services over the year but we can't squeeze them in for another game. We will carry Watson in.

In:
Langford
Hurley
Watson

Out:
Green (inj)
Laverde (inj/omit)
Bird

Colyer next in line to come in.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What an opportunity! Joe unusually quiet against the Suns hopefully he has a blinder against the Dockers. Watson surely gets a run and I wouldn't be opposed to Stanton getting a go either he was pretty decent in the reserves. For me;-

OUT: Green (inj), Myers (spaz)
IN: Langford, Watson

Baguley Hartley McGrath
Goddard Ambrose McKenna
Z.Merrett Heppell Parish
Tippa Daniher Laverde
Stewart Hooker Begley

Bellcho Zakka Bird

Bench from: Kelly Langford Gleeson Watson
Myers out!? What the!

Myers out!? What the!

He has some agenda against him. I wouldn't worry, he has one every year

He has some agenda against him. I wouldn't worry, he has one every year

no agenda eth, I just dont rate him very highly and he needs to learn to dispose of the ball properly, but its probably too late for that. His disposal efficiency against the Crows was a poor 61.1%, and dropped down to 52.9% last night against the Suns. Sure - he gives a bit of crash and bash, but his finishing is appalling...

no agenda eth, I just dont rate him very highly and he needs to learn to dispose of the ball properly, but its probably too late for that. His disposal efficiency against the Crows was a poor 61.1%, and dropped down to 52.9% last night against the Suns. Sure - he gives a bit of crash and bash, but his finishing is appalling...
The fact you're using Disposal Efficiency to back your claim up says that you shouldn't be taken seriously.

Freo play 3 tall forward and most finals teams play 3 talls. Hartley, Hurley and Ambrose need to all play. Watson deserves to come back and then hopefully play finals.

Baguley Hartley Ambrose
McKenna Hurley Kelly
McGrath Heppell Zaharakis
Laverde Daniher Goddard
Stewart Hooker Walla
Bellcho Merrett Myers
Watson Gleeson Parish Begley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Watson, Colyer, Hurley
Out: Green (inj), Bird, Laverde

B: Baguley, Hartley, Ambrose
HB: Kelly, Hurley, Gleeson
C: Goddard, Heppell, Zerrett
HF: Tippa, Hooker, Colyer
F: Begley, Daniher, Stewart
Foll: Bellchambers, Myers, Zaharakis
Int: Watson, McKenna, McGrath, Parish

agree Hartley looks the best matchup for McCarthy. Ambrose can go to Taberner and Hurley can take the next biggest forward and dominate.

Yes, Hartley in allows Hurley (if he plays) a bit of freedom to do his thing. We were badly exposed in lacking another big tall defender against the Crows, really shouldn't see that same mistake repeated at the selection table.

Myers is needed for finals as long as he stays off that right foot (how was that shocker near the boundary).

In Watson, Hurley,
Out Bird, Green,

McGrath plays up the ground rotating with McKenna.

He needs to not kick at all. The bottom of yhe pack is where he is valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back