Preview Essendon vs Fremantle, Docklands, Sunday 27/08/17 @ 1:10 PM

Will Joe secure the Coleman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle's last game of the season and their 'Grand Final' where they can chuck the kitchen sink at us.

We will be in half preservation mode (for the 'What If' we make the finals) mixed with the need to boost that percentage a little more to ensure our season continues even if the Eagles upset the Crows.

All signs point to an absolute sh*tfest.

Dockers by 6.

Do you still think this?

Jobe has too come in.

We can't go into a final with him not playing for a month. And we can't go into a final without him. Finals are about winning the contested footy. And like it or not Jobe is in our best few players that can do that.

He plays this week and he plays finals.

Would the Dockers even contemplat a win when it could mean their main rival could play finals?

Green, bird, Myers out
Watson, Hurley, colyer in

I'd play Hurley spare from start to finish and ambrose can take a player. I'm not sure how we'd go in finals but just making is enough to keep me happy. Go you good thing.

We need to belt them. Hopefully Ross rests his guns and concedes this one. In saying that, I can't shake the feeling that this might turn out like round 23, 2011, against Port

If we can't beat this rabble by more than 10 goals it will be a quick exit from the finals I reckon. I don't care how bad these guys are I want us to go into the game at finals like intensity and show we aren't just there to make up the numbers

I expect these changes will happen not what I want to happen
In
Watson
Colyer
Hurley

Out
Bird
Green INJ
Hartley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad