Preview Essendon vs Port Adelaide, Marvel, Saturday 03/08/19 @ 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This above nonsense gets trotted out by the club every single week. They recommend you upgrade to $ecure your $eat and to en$ure they get a$ much ca$h out of you a$ po$$ible. You can get a seat on level three general admission just fine. If you and the young one turn up at least 25 mins before the bounce and head up to level three you'll be right. I went GA against Hawthorn and North which were much bigger attendances than an early game vs Port will be.

i hate that stadium
we have outgrown it

Sometimes I’ll read first page of opposing team’s preview thread. Who should come up but sadly obsessed Norf supporter...

Is this guy ok? Should we apologise?

Starting to think an Essendon supporter banged his GF or something

Bloke has some serious Essendon issues

It’ll be interesting to see how they manage Heppell, it seems the injury won’t be fixed until surgery and it’s just a case of how he recovers post game, it seems like it’s 1 week on 1 week off at the monent, given that in mind I would leave him out again this week and then play him against the Dogs, miss the Freo trip and the hard deck up there, play the Pies match(if the result is meaningful) week off before the finals then into it week 1.

Or play this week and have the next two off, either way I would be staggered if he goes to Perth given the talk around the surface over there.
...and when it's all over, then he'll go under the knife. I hope they manage it properly.

I’d have serious concerns about our finals credentials if we can’t get back on track this week & beat a demoralised port. We’re the better side & need to play accordingly.
Port will play hard for at least a quarter before they decide the mathematical chance is not worth the effort. That's my theory anyway.

I really think we need to put Port supporters out of their misery. Essendon by 148 for the welfare of Port supporters.

Think of the children Essendon. Give back to the SA community.

...and when it's all over, then he'll go under the knife. I hope they manage it properly.

Just need to make sure he is there for week 1 of the finals, the week off is obviously a massive advantage but also a fine line between him being fresh and rusty from not having played much.

I wouldn't be claiming that one. Go see a doctor if true.

Must belt the living suitcase off the Puuur so Fanta and Frang consider them and the Crows to be whimpering rebuild sides with hopless administrations and stay for the 5 premierships we've got coming to us... 😊

I expect them to come out hard in the first after Hinkley goes full evangelist on them, then wilt significantly but still fairly close...

Bombers by 19 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we go in this with a clear mental advantage after two wins away (in a row) following a string of morale boosting wins. Expecting a very up and about and vocal crowd at the game. Power on the other hand (and Crows for that matter) are staring down the barrel of some negative pressure. As my Crows supporting mate told me today "Adelaide is not a happy footy town at the minute". That's gotta play on the mind of the players come Saturday.

I'd drop Laverde before Snelling for Raz. Laverde needs to do more, and make the most of his set shot scoring opportunities he's proving very frustrating. Port have a good blend of tall backs, even Howard can go back... So it will be Raz for Snelling under the roof (who I thought has (Snelling) been quite good and working into games well, his one percenters in play and at stoppages has been critical at vital stages in the last two games).

What's Razz's injury this time?
Someone said he's managing patellar tendonitis.... that right?

Said on news last night that hip and that he requires surgery in off season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back