Mega Thread Essendon vs Richmond - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont want Ty Vickery to constantly ruck as he's not fully developed (refer to blokes like Ryder, Josh Fraser etc who carry niggles their whole career) but gee he's bloody mobile and is a goer!

Watching the game on Ch 10 and I've had to turn the sound off. Lloyd needs to find another profession. His bias is shocking !

Helbig has been excellent in defence and linked up well. Post has presented but can't finish off his good work. He needs to be left in the FWD 50 for the rest of the year. Bachelor, Griffiths, Houli, Foley, Delideo and Jackson have done well.

Grigg is pathetic (again). Edwards is trying, but needs to find form at Coburg. Rance had a first quarter he will quickly want to forget, but was solid in the second qtr.

Ironically, we have been paid the "holding the ball" decisions that we have not been paid all year..amazing !

So, so, so many turnovers deep in defence. At least 4 goals.

And all the commentators are disgraceful, obviously wearing their Essendon scarfes.

I hate Monfries.

Essendon fans thinking everything is a free to them. I have seen numerous throws by Essendon not paid.

Why the **** do you do this to us tigers? 3 points difference at the end of the third when, at one stage, every other team would have had it in the bag.

Helbig has been really good, looking forward to those at the game think of his work... the tele often doesnt tell the whole truth. Shame Houli stuffed up his good mark.

Deledio didnt get any of it in the third, really needs to have an influence in the fourth if we want a good run at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is what happens when you kick backwards time and time again. Coach needs to sort that shit out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No excuses, just like the Melbourne game we have a situation where we are in control and don't give just one but multiple goals to a team and let them back in and then give up the moment they're in front. Nahas can go back to the 2's if he wants to play that stupid crap he did for the previous few years where he thinks hes some sort of Gary Ablett crossed with Buddy. LOL @ how up and about the 10 team are now.

No excuses, just like the Melbourne game we have a situation where we are in control and don't give just one but multiple goals to a team and let them back in and then give up the moment they're in front. Nahas can go back to the 2's if he wants to play that stupid crap he did for the previous few years where he thinks hes some sort of Gary Ablett crossed with Buddy.

Bit rich picking out Nahas, our backline just goes to water if anyone runs within 5m of them:mad:

Bit rich picking out Nahas, our backline just goes to water if anyone runs within 5m of them:mad:

Just more frustrating with him because I thought he had turned it around but has gone back to doing the same shit that frustrated us last year... we already knew the backline was shithouse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Essendon vs Richmond - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back