Media Eth's Top 40 - Where you'll be at the end of S15

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't you mean your fairy boots? that's how soft you've become since you were chopped down to size by Juggalo Balla when you tried to dethrown him at the Demons. Now go play in the sand pit over there with the other kids.

I'm off. I've got a press conference to rule!
I tried to de-thrown him... No I moved to a club that has it's own thrown. :thumbsu:

Lets be honest, I have far more important things going on at the moment during my footballing career than be worrying about what some try hard journo (Mike Sheahan) thinks who is in the top 40 and who isn't.

That being said, I hope I am out of the top 40. I've got a SoO to dominate and a club to help run.

However, I will be happy to see the list from Eth, because this will be my list of fantasy kills for Season 16 :mad:

Be afraid, be very afraid!!
Rightio.

Like when Gillard ruled over K Rudd when Ruddy was our priminister but then he got overthrown/dethrowned.
So Gillard quite literally threw Rudd back to his original bench spot...

Interesting theory... I would like you subscribe to your newsletter...

Eth I have no interest in this I have a press conference at 9am to attend

I was in line, then Jobe came in talking about some dethrowing or some shit. While you were distracted I jumped the line.

ujelly?
I'm so far up the line I can't even talk!

As in, I'm totally too far up the line for me to hear you.... Yeah... that's it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So not only is she doing a shit job at running the country but she now takes 'roids? **** me.
**** might get as big as those in Jobey's av... /notintherightwayofcourse

Eth's Top 40
#31 - DemonJim (West Coast Wonders)
Ranks: 6, 19, NA, NA

The second-year poster's made a quick impact on the Sweet FA as an important poster for the West Coast Wonders, with strong banter backed up by being very active. It was both a surprising and unsurprising oversight with him going voteless in the Season 14 EKA, and no doubt under a different polling system would have received votes, but nonetheless he keeps going on and keeps posting. I'd find it odd if he wasn't instilled in the leadership group soon.

Are you an oracle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Eth's Top 40 - Where you'll be at the end of S15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back