Media Eth's Top 40 - Where you'll be at the end of S15

Remove this Banner Ad

What a crock Eth, you started the thread, you have posted several times in the SFA per day since you started it. Don't use "having a life" as your excuse. Everyone is allowed a life. But you coulda just did what Easty did and made it clear that you can't be ****ed doing anymore. At least it's honest.
The difference being that I've got two players yet to announce (which are being typed up now), whereas Easty had barely started his. I haven't been able to focus on this as much as I would have liked, but regardless I'm hardly going to throw this away when it's come so far and been well-received.

In the last week and a bit I haven't been as active as I normally am, and that plays a part.

Eth's Top 40
#2 - [user]Wise Guy Sam[/user] (West Coast Wonders)
Ranks: NA, 3, NA, 4

Wise Guy Sam is, quite honestly, just about as good as you can get as a poster in the Sweet FA. The way he post, it's just so clever and imaginative, yet effective - he has that rare sort of style to his banter. The former West Gate Troll is witty, humourous, almost whimsical in his nature, yet it just makes for such fantastic posting overall, and it makes him quite obviously by far the West Coast Wonders' most important poster. He's also highly active around media threads, even making his own wherever necessary. Even more impressive than that, he's only coming into his second season, which makes his surge to the top even more remarkable. The Wonders have recognised it too, with the powers above promoting him to vice-captain so early on in his career, and you'd think that, given the work he does around the Sweet FA, that it wouldn't be long before he takes that next step to the captaincy. With a full season under his best, expect the fit and firing Wise Guy in full flight this season.

Eth's Top 40
#1 - Mobbenfuhrer (Roys FFC)
Ranks: 7, 32, NA, 9

He may not appear to have a great deal of time on his hands, but damn, he still does a huge amount of work around here in every facet of the league. Behind the scenes, working with the sim and the Wiki, he's dedicated and driven to ensure the project that he created eleven years ago remains strong and continues to grow, which it does. Posting-wise, he's now returning to his old self, becoming a clever and most importantly funny poster, with fantastic banter, who on his day is hard to stop. He contributes to most threads, be it team, match or media threads, and frequently, while his stats work with the sim is phenomenal and really does add a whole separate dimension to the league. As the league's moderator, a huge part of everything league-related and as one of the Roys' best posters, with (hopefully) more time this season, he'll really mark his name down once again as the best all-round, and the most important, poster in the Sweet FA.

Mobbs #1 at the end of the season?

This is the most confusing rankings thread ever.

Mobbs always starts the season strong before fading out as the Roys lose touch under weight of penalties.

Not this year.

Mobbs always starts the season strong before fading out as the Roys lose touch under weight of penalties.

Does a lot behind the scenes Juggs. .. Think you'll find his efforts in the early season out weigh anything anyone else does to the point where he'll always be number 1. ..

On top of that, would think after your failure to attack loopy_cam , you'd tread a bit more carefully when talking about league stalwarts. .. Anyone that thinks Mobbs is not the number 1 around here, needs to look in the mirror. .. /had to be said

Does a lot behind the scenes Juggs. .. Think you'll find his efforts in the early season out weigh anything anyone else does to the point where he'll always be number 1. ..

On top of that, would think after your failure to attack loopy_cam , you'd tread a bit more carefully when talking about league stalwarts. .. Anyone that thinks Mobbs is not the number 1 around here, needs to look in the mirror. .. /had to be said

Getting a bid old now though.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes this is true, Juggs is referring to my penchant for starting busy and ending absent, almost every season. He is simply noting the irony that I'm highest ranked here on a list that specifies its about end-of-season, not current standings. How amusement :)

Yes this is true, Juggs is referring to my penchant for starting busy and ending absent, almost every season. He is simply noting the irony that I'm highest ranked here on a list that specifies its about end-of-season, not current standings. How amusement :)

You are my number 1.:hearts:

Itsmyshow

Its only been dragged out as Eth was trying desperately to recover from the balls up of having me 3. WGS? Hahahaha. Please.

Mobbs? Juggs, yes Juggs, said it for me.

I'd be lucky to be in the top 30, with the influx of talent this season (plus the fact that I'm an overrated hack), really great for the league. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Eth's Top 40 - Where you'll be at the end of S15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back