Everitt a Swan

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it funny that a 32 year ruckamn with a past history will get a club from 2nd to 1st. It more like he will do what he did at Hawthorn, act with out thinking, be his own person and believe he is better than he is...... This player has to be detrimental to any football club he chooses. I'm glad he is now in Sydney rather than Victoria. SEE YA WON"T WANT TO B E YA, THANKS FOR NO MEMORIES!

CrispyAero said:
HA! i knew Hawthorn would concede. Cutting it fine tho. wasn't it officially lodged less then 2 minutes before deadline?
glad we've got him.
looking forward to round 1.
Carn the Bloods. Look out Weagles, here we come!

90 seconds before the trade week ended. talk about pressure... :D

Ralph007 said:
I find it funny that a 32 year ruckamn with a past history will get a club from 2nd to 1st. It more like he will do what he did at Hawthorn, act with out thinking, be his own person and believe he is better than he is...... This player has to be detrimental to any football club he chooses. I'm glad he is now in Sydney rather than Victoria. SEE YA WON"T WANT TO B E YA, THANKS FOR NO MEMORIES!

Are you referring to him or Sydney?

whippersnipper said:
I'm just glad to see another club stand up to Whorethorn and work out a fair deal for both sides rather than just caving in. Hopefully Everitt will be able to give you guys a couple of years of quality service up there.:thumbsu:

Yes, good on you Sydney. Not like Carlton who wouldn't talk to anyone. What a bunch of losers Carlton are, no wonder they are bottom.

whippersnipper said:
I'm just glad to see another club stand up to Whorethorn and work out a fair deal for both sides rather than just caving in. Hopefully Everitt will be able to give you guys a couple of years of quality service up there.:thumbsu:

Thats a first. :D

Good one!

So where is Spida going to live?

He should move in with Bazza or something... since they're pretty close. Or another alternative: the roomies! ><

Spida wanted to come to the Swans because he believes we can win another
priemiership! He is not going to behave like an a-hole, i believe he will play his best footy in order to achieve this goal. Im sure before he signed he was told
about the bloods ethic,and if he steps over the line he will have to endure
similar punishment to what Davis did!

bradmanstandguy said:
Spida wanted to come to the Swans because he believes we can win another
priemiership! He is not going to behave like an a-hole, i believe he will play his best footy in order to achieve this goal. Im sure before he signed he was told
about the bloods ethic,and if he steps over the line he will have to endure
similar punishment to what Davis did!

Yes, but Davis worked his ass off to get back into the side and earn back the respect of his teammates.. will Spida do that?

Pick 33 for Spida was an excellent result. Less impressive, however is this photo that now appears on the Sydney Swans website.

013483ag.jpg

:p

Tuco said:
Pick 33 for Spida was an excellent result. Less impressive, however is this photo that now appears on the Sydney Swans website.

013483ag.jpg

:p

I saw that too. I could hardly wait until he is wearing red and white. The brown and gold doesn't look nice against all the other red and white outfits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Everitt a Swan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back