Everitt a Swan

Remove this Banner Ad

Tedeski said:
Spida is now a swan for pick 33!
What a waste of time Hawks.
Around & around, back & forth, around & around.

No wonder the team plays the same way Clarkson & co do trades.:thumbsu:

You got your player, be happy:thumbsu: Atleast we listened to offers unlike Carlton who now have to pay for someone that doesn't want to be there or lose him for nothing:p

I'm excited! :) We should start photoshopping his face and see how he looks like in a red and white outfit.

Argh, it was a waste of time. Pick 33... good.

Btw, I think he should move in with the roomies! They would settle him down. Early nights, sleeping in bunk beds, doing eachothers hair, etc.

I can't really picture him getting along with like the majority of the players. It's gonna be weird.

Let's hope he is worth it. Because given the depth and quality of the draft pick 33 is more valuable than most people think. At least we still have pick 15, that is a quality player right there.

natlovestheswans said:
Btw, I think he should move in with the roomies! They would settle him down. Early nights, sleeping in bunk beds, doing eachothers hair, etc.

I can't really picture him getting along with like the majority of the players. It's gonna be weird.

hehehe! How cute. Spida might persuade them to have a tattoo or something. :D

And the roomies might persuade Spida to dye his hair blonde, and leave it long... mmm... doing each others hair....:D they need a straightner...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is2SWaNz said:
hehehe! How cute. Spida might persuade them to have a tattoo or something. :D

Haha! What of? Something really girly, like a hair straightner?

And the roomies might persuade Spida to dye his hair blonde, and leave it long... mmm... doing each others hair....:D they need a straightner...

Yeah, definately. I think that's a house rule, you've gotta be a blondie.

HA! i knew Hawthorn would concede. Cutting it fine tho. wasn't it officially lodged less then 2 minutes before deadline?
glad we've got him. looking forward to round 1.
Carn the Bloods. Look out Weagles, here we come!

DIG said:
Great trade Swans - held your ground and got the gun ruck you need while the premiership window's still open. Pick 33 doesn't hurt much, especially with the success you've had with late picks in recent years anyway.

Spot on DIG! Swans have done exceptionally well to get Spida! and keep our first round pick. I reckon our team next year is going to be the best yet!!:D

Spida, pick 15, and our younger players (Malceski, McVeigh, Schneider, Grundy, etc..) improving another year... VERY EXCITING!!

Bring on season 2007, and watch out Eagles...feathers will fly!!;)

Any one watch CH 10 just then?

The first time I saw Spida in a Sydney Swans Polo Shirt. I died... i was shocked and I wasn't used to see him wearing red... it's shocking. But then it'll sink in...

welcome spida! :)

Congratulations on securing the services of a quality ruckman in Everitt. I hope he does well in 2007. He played 72 games for us, most of them good ones, was All-Australian and won our B&F in 2004. He served us well.

Pity we didn't trade at the end of 2005, we would have got a higher pick, and you may have won the 2006 flag. All the best in 2007.

good luck with spider.... you will need it.
the worst winning percentge in the AFL by a country mile, I hope the attitude and his selfishness doesn't spread.

Ralph007 said:
good luck with spider.... you will need it.
the worst winning percentge in the AFL by a country mile, I hope the attitude and his selfishness doesn't spread.

Spread to who? Players like Brett Kirk, Adam Goodes, Amon Buchanan, Nic Fosdike, Luke Ablett, Leo Barry, Tadhg Kennelly, Craig and Jude Bolton, Ted Richards, LRT, ROK, Nick Davis, Barry Hall, Nick Malceski, Jarrad McVeigh? The list goes on. If anything their attitudes and the way they go about their game and the team will spread onto HIM, not the other way around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Everitt a Swan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back