Ex Norf player trying to bang his Catholic students

Remove this Banner Ad

You're right FR, instead of airing such dirty laundry, we should have taken out an injunction and sweep everything under the carpet.

Sorry but the AFL took out an injunction.

Try again. :)

Yeah hiring a coach that wins you a flag and shafting a tanned knob that drove the Tigers into the ground was really smelly stuff.

Not quite as bad as shagging your best mates wife though....

Oh dear, you missed the point again. You really are stupid.

In hindsight (only) it was clearly a good outcome, but at the time, the action of the Swans stunk up the AFL. They're still too pussy to admit what they did.

Hahahaha, Carey and Stevens joke. Good one! I will stop laughing the 1,000th time it is referenced on Big Footy. So, another 20 or so to go.

Sorry but the AFL took out an injunction.

Try again. :)

Oh, so that means you can deny that there is any wrongdoing on the part of a number of current Hawthorn players, and thus take a holier-than-thou position regarding the wrongdoings of the former players of another club.

Hypocrite much?

Oh dear, you missed the point again. You really are stupid.

How did I miss the point? You were hanging shit on a Sydney fan about that clubs decision to go with Roos after they'd signed Terry Wallace.

In hindsight (only) it was clearly a good outcome, but at the time, the action of the Swans stunk up the AFL. They're still too pussy to admit what they did.

So what? They got a flag didn't they? How is that 'stinking up' the AFL?

Hahahaha, Carey and Stevens joke. Good one! I will stop laughing the 1,000th time it is referenced on Big Footy. So, another 20 or so to go.

I was merely highlighting the fact that while you are trying to bag the Swans for shafting Wallace, over at your club your captain was rooting Stevo's missus. That's a fact.

And it highlights your club's players and ex-players issues in regards to being shit humans.

Oh, so that means you can deny that there is any wrongdoing on the part of a number of current Hawthorn players, and thus take a holier-than-thou position regarding the wrongdoings of the former players of another club.

Hypocrite much?

So Hawthorn are the only club to have players on strikes for drug use are they?

This thread is about YOUR club and their pisspoor history with ex-players trying to shag anything underage, ripping off taxpayers and trafficking world record amounts of amphetamines across the Nullarbor.

Please, at least try and defend them and stay on topic.

Do I need to explain the concept of "hindsight" and the phrase "at the time"? Or would they go over your head yet again?

What a pathetically tenuous troll you are trying to push here.

They won a flag by shafting Wallace. But enough about Sydney...

What's with your club producing felons?

What a pathetically tenuous troll you are trying to push here.

They won a flag by shafting Wallace. But enough about Sydney...

You think others are as stupid as you, and so you keep avoiding the point with bluff and bluster in the hope that no-one will notice.

FR, not many are as stupid as you.

What's with your club producing felons?

Only difference from your club is that ours are ex-players.

Just because there's an injunction against disclosing it, doesn't mean it's not criminal. You're just a cheap hypocrite.

You think others are as stupid as you, and so you keep avoiding the point with bluff and bluster in the hope that no-one will notice.

FR, not many are as stupid as you.

I reckon you're giving it a nudge....

Only difference from your club is that ours are ex-players.

Just because there's an injunction against disclosing it, doesn't mean it's not criminal. You're just a cheap hypocrite.

Awww, don't cry.

It's not your fault your clubs ex-players are all filthy criminals.

3307_1080757215205_1114555125_30289687_6435270_n.jpg

Having exchanges with FR always convinces me he is the Black Knight of Big Footy. It's not long before everyone is thinking, metaphorically, "you've got no arms, you stupid bastard".

The only one oblivious to the growing magnitude of his fail is FR himself.

619_black_knight_1.jpg

A spectacularly stupid comment, even by your own spectacularly low standards.

160 replies and not one rebuttal from the North fans.

Disappointing. :thumbsdown:

160 replies and not one rebuttal from the North fans.

Disappointing. :thumbsdown:
What 'rebuttal' is available to a comment as mind-numbingly stupid as "your clubs [sic] ex-players are all filthy criminals"?

It's as logical as saying "All Hawthorn fans are as dumb and socially inept as Frankston Rover". It's simply not possible for all of them to be that bad.

What 'rebuttal' is available to a comment as mind-numbingly stupid as "your clubs [sic] ex-players are all filthy criminals"?

It's as logical as saying "All Hawthorn fans are as dumb and socially inept as Frankston Rover". It's simply not possible for all of them to be that bad.

Firstly, let's stop the grammar police work and the (failing) attempts to turn this into a thread about me, Hawthorn or whatever.

This thread is about YOUR club.

Your players.

And their actions.

Which so far include embezzlement and fraud, penetration of a minor, alleged misconduct at a Catholic school, disrupting a Lionel Ritchie concert, the upending of a Port-A-Loo at a club function, the assault of police, the glassing of a woman's face, rooting another players wife, making pr0n with frozen food... need I go on.

Now without resorting to childish name calling and [Injunction] retorts, someone, anyone please tell me why it seems YOUR club is predisposed to producing this type of scumbag?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Norf player being seen at a Lionel Richie concert should be of bigger concern to the club than any of their past player shenanigans.

What a disgrace. I hope his mates paid the crap out of him
You would expect so.

IIRC, it was Shannon Grant & Aaron Edwards. It's annoying when players get drunk in public ; but I don't know how else you would be expected to cope with such an event.

I used to have a soft spot for Norf years ago as the next door neighbours were Norf fans and the young lady would always let me have some sugar when I was out.

But after years of criminal activity from players and fans of Norf, they've lost me. And the couple from next door moved to Queensland.

Norf=Scum.

You would expect so.

IIRC, it was Shannon Grant & Aaron Edwards. It's annoying when players get drunk in public ; but I don't know how else you would be expected to cope with such an event.

96,000 people seemed to cope OK on Grand Final day.

Even the Collingwood ferals behaved themselves.

Must be just a 'North thing'.

I used to have a soft spot for Norf years ago as the next door neighbours were Norf fans and the young lady would always let me have some sugar when I was out.

But after years of criminal activity from players and fans of Norf, they've lost me. And the couple from next door moved to Queensland.

Norf=Scum.

Something their club they barracked for should have done too now they are going to fold within the next few months because of it. :eek:

Something their club they barracked for should have done too now they are going to fold within the next few months because of it. :eek:
Next few months = the end of December...let's be generous, and say you mean the end of January '11.

You realise you will look even more foolish when that deadline passes, and North are still in business? :eek:

Of course, that won't stop the most witless flogs from continuing to play the 'Der, they should of gone to the Gold Coast' card, will it? :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ex Norf player trying to bang his Catholic students

Remove this Banner Ad

Back