Ex Norf player trying to bang his Catholic students

Remove this Banner Ad

Footscray kept Scott West on board after his sleazy activities, not too mention Simon Atkins. Culture indeed:thumbsu:
The same Simon Atkins who was coaching one of Norf's VFL affiliates for the past 6 years?

Scott West is a legend!

I dare say he was just trying to fit in, Gippsland culture :thumbsdown:
Oi!

No....wait. You're right. :eek:
Ouch :thumbsu:

(The story is actually bullshit anyway)
Been told by a Doggies supporter that both the Atkins and West stories are bullshit. I'd never heard either story pre-BigFooty, so I'd say so.

Oi!

No....wait. You're right. :eek:

Been told by a Doggies supporter that both the Atkins and West stories are bullshit. I'd never heard either story pre-BigFooty, so I'd say so.

The first time i heard the West rumour it was actually Cox who slept with Wests wife, one of the reasons West has struggled with depression for many years. Rumour has since evolved ridiculously, especially seeing that it is all unfounded.

What red blooded heterosexual man could possibly want to teach high school girls anyways?

Just asking for trouble!

The poor guy is understandably upset.
There are only 4 pictures of him in existence...

And only one of him playing at Norf

163184.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Krakauer and Cable? That's 3.

Does this bloke rate a mention or is it only open to those of a sexual nature?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...vid-dench-jailed/story-e6frf7kx-1111116747864

AFL legend David Dench spent last night behind bars after a jury convicted him of his role in a multi-million-dollar university maintenance fraud.

Dench, 57, stood stoically in the County Court dock, his hands clasped in front of him, as the verdict was delivered.

He was found guilty of nine counts of obtaining property by deception and two of aiding and abetting the receipt of a secret commission.

The charges, each of which carries a 10-year maximum penalty, related to a sum of about $75,000.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ex Norf player trying to bang his Catholic students

Remove this Banner Ad

Back