Ex St Kilda recruiter Chris Toce is going to fix everything?

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the seasons major disappointments that he severely injured the hammy , would have loved to see him get a taste ,was tracking very nicely , wonder if he plays in VFL finals , prob not worth the risk
he ripped his hammy cos he went from essendons fitness manager to louie in the space of a week

I think the real question should be do we have the coaching set up to develop these players to the level needed?

We all seem to blame or praise head recruiters as if they seem to be the only one who has an impact on a players career.

Not a chance in hell we do

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

One of the seasons major disappointments that he severely injured the hammy , would have loved to see him get a taste ,was tracking very nicely , wonder if he plays in VFL finals , prob not worth the risk
I think if he’s fit just play him , but depends then on if his rehabilitation was all perfect as history with Louie shows it’s never right as it appears.

I think loui is shit scared to bring ‘em back now , 2w hammys are now 8w and counting
It’s almost unheard of as normally you get a Grimes that takes a while when they’re young , but they soon get it right . However, it’s with four or five blokes now and age is irrelevant. Long hamstring injuries at tops are maybe one in five years so there’s definitely an issue with the methods they’re using in prevention and then rehab if they do eventuate.

How can you say he nailed it by picking gray? That’s bizarre in itself.
He passed on Davidson who is the only vfl player to have been invited to the combine.
He should have picked up davidson, or at least used a third pick pick to get him.
Some other club will get him and he would be a very very handy swing man for us.
It’s been suggested tho that it would cramp our senior list for spaces that’s why we only took two . Greys performance his last 8w as a key forward has been very good , 4G in last outing , Davidson more a utility type , not convinced he looks afl qty in that role , not the last bloke you’d put on I would have been equally happy to see Archie May

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could have taken Gray and Davidson, we had an extra spot.

We did but taking Davidson meant we have one too many players on our senior list. In hindsight it probably wouldn’t have mattered too much but at the same time Davidson has been a bit meh recently. Might be worth our last list spot if he finishes the season well but at this stage doesn’t look like we missed a diamond in the rough. A bit like how Austin Johnson came out of nowhere but didn’t kick on enough to make it.

Played 100 more games than our Dustin and could’ve played another 100 more floating around the BL . Samson Ryan got three years for doing a shit load less. 😝
Only because of the drugs he injected

Remove this Banner Ad

Ex St Kilda recruiter Chris Toce is going to fix everything?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back