3. Brett Deledio (Richmond)

4. Andrew Lovett (Essendon)

5. Aaron Davey (Melbourne)

6. Chris Judd (West Coast)

7. Jason Akermanis (Brisbane)

Who would win???

• Banned
Unwritten_Law said:
Have we not already determined that player with football in hand is completely different to a sprint.

I'd back in Walker.

PS Tenace should be in the place of Byrnes ;)

Yeah my apologies for that....if people know quicker people just say. Like i just remember seeing Byrnes burn off some blokes this year at Subi and assumed he would of been Geelong's quickest....

IMO would finish in this order:

1. James Walker (Fremantle)

2. Andrew Lovett (Essendon)

3. Chris Judd (West Coast)

4. Aaron Davey (Melbourne)

5. Brett Deledio (Richmond)

6. Jason Akermanis (Brisbane)

7. Shannon Byrnes (Geelong)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jackson_rules said:
im not saying he slows down, but to say he is clearly the fastest is jsut crap and pure bias

Your a Richmond supporter so maybe you remember when we played you at G earlier this year....Juddy accelerated to take a handball from Cousins, he then accelrated again when he had the pill, and then he accelerated AGAIN to get past the last man and kick the goal.

D'you'member that?? ;)

Ive seen Juddy accelrate to get to the footy and then accelrate again to get away from the contest.

Ive seen Juddy at full toe pick up the footy first touch, slow down a bit to dodge a couple of tackles, then just explode again quicker than he was to begin with.

Dead set freak.

UNIT said:
Crap, he has that initial burst, but then he can kick again.

You're a WCE supporter, so maybe you cant remember the dozens of times Judd bursts away, runs for 20-30 metres, then watch his kick inevitably fall 15 metres short of its intended target.

Only fault I have of his game.

The Dice Man said:
You're a WCE supporter, so maybe you cant remember the dozens of times Judd bursts away, runs for 20-30 metres, then watch his kick inevitably fall 15 metres short of its intended target.

Only fault I have of his game.

Thats such crap. Juddy is one of the best kicks of the ball when on the run. Just like Peter Matera was.

I don't think Lovett even wins the sprints down at Essendon, Ricky Dyson is probably quicker over 100m but Lovett is great on game-day over the first 30m or so. Mind you, he'd still be bloody quick in a 100m sprint and might beat some of those guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy AFL Sprint: Who would win???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back