Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Maddison on the radar from Leicester with good fixtures now.
Yeah I like the look of him.

Might be a downgrade option if richarlison doesn't look convincing.

Looks like the World Cup will not have as much impact as first thought. Pogba and Maguire starting this morning, Pep talking up Sterling and KDB. Think there are going to be a lot of early wildcards.

Ended up going with this

38821309_2160693427540990_4970222251845615616_n.jpg

I'm having a crack at FPL for the first time, sure is hard when you don't know squat about EPL. I've found fantasy footy/supercoach to be a great way to get a broader interest in a comp instead of one team and with a Man U obsessed brother in-law seems like the perfect time. I'll post my team later

Last night before bed I shuffled my team around wildly & brought in Salah, he better maintain his form from last season! Had 2.5 left in the bank to allow some changes if needed, now 0.0

8EDA7ED9-A7F2-4812-AE74-579C248D1B97_zpsvqw5rhcs.png

Chelsea fans, how is Pedro looking?

He's a midpricer that interests me in EPL DT, not a lot in his price range either (Wilshere the other one who is much cheaper who I might look at instead), but yeah, is he a starter or just a bench rotation type?

If he can get a few early season starts like what Willian and Mkhitarian did last year then he'll be handy enough as a placeholder until I can jump on the World Cup premium types like KDB, David Silva, Sterling, Alli, Hazard etc who all seem to be underdone at the moment, think Eriksen is the only ready midfield premium at the moment I think (Salah is a forward in this game).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm 1st in the league with my captain yet to play as well as my keeper. Good looking first round

I'm 1st in the league with my captain yet to play as well as my keeper. Good looking first round

Equal first. ;)

Interesting move having two Chelsea defenders. Martina isn't going to play at all I don't think.. Everton looking to loan him out.

Equal first. ;)

Interesting move having two Chelsea defenders. Martina isn't going to play at all I don't think.. Everton looking to loan him out.
Classic Everton. ****ing up everyones plans

Starting with Schlupp :D

less than 1.0% ownership was to tempting for me with him starting as a LM.

on 33 with Robertson, Sane, Salah (c), Keita, Aguero to play.

fairly solid start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back