Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

I've skipped on Salah. Too expensive.

Huge ownership, would be way too costly if you miss out. Actually didn't realise you didn't have him.

Huge ownership, would be way too costly if you miss out. Actually didn't realise you didn't have him.
Perhaps. I just can't justify the cost. Hoping the spread of the other players will make up the potential difference.

Perhaps. I just can't justify the cost. Hoping the spread of the other players will make up the potential difference.

It's the same reason I started with Ibra two seasons ago.

Considering you can only have 3 players from one team, anyone know what would happen if it became 4 due to a signing? Just asking out of curiosity, such as if you had 3 United players + Alderweireld and then he signs for them, would it make your team incomplete?

Lucas Digne was of interest to me. Everton do have a very easy start to the season.

Pickford if you go with any Everton players, even if not a clean sheet good chance of save points. Centre of defence still hasn’t been addressed & any late signings won’t adapt too quick

Trying to make up the difference?

No as in, I was skeptical he'd do well, but he had huge ownership, so I got him. He started well, and it meant I wasn't left behind. If he'd started crap, a lot would have been in the same boat, and I similarly wouldn't have been as impacted. Risk mitigation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering you can only have 3 players from one team, anyone know what would happen if it became 4 due to a signing? Just asking out of curiosity, such as if you had 3 United players + Alderweireld and then he signs for them, would it make your team incomplete?

Pickford if you go with any Everton players, even if not a clean sheet good chance of save points. Centre of defence still hasn’t been addressed & any late signings won’t adapt too quick

The next time you try to trade you need to remove one of them. I've had it happen.

Could have done it if you were confident on your team early and got Mahrez. :p

No as in, I was skeptical he'd do well, but he had huge ownership, so I got him. He started well, and it meant I wasn't left behind. If he'd started crap, a lot would have been in the same boat, and I similarly wouldn't have been as impacted. Risk mitigation.
Oh right. I'd have to try and find 3.5 mil from my squad to fit him in. Could look at dropping De Gea and downgrading Aguero/PEA to Firmino I guess.

The next time you try to trade you need to remove one of them. I've had it happen.

Could have done it if you were confident on your team early and got Mahrez. :p

Yeah the rotation issue for them is a tough one, a lot of cap space to lose when you don’t know who will play until it’s too late. At least with Liverpool you’re basically guaranteed Salah/Firminho/Mane if you can fit them all in

The problem with the system is that if he does well with high ownership he is very like to rise to 13.1 & 13.2 quickly

No he isn't? He's less likely, as he'd need to be getting a lot more owners jumping on.

The bigger risk is him shedding value quickly.

No he isn't? He's less likely, as he'd need to be getting a lot more owners jumping on.

The bigger risk is him shedding value quickly.
Yep. Realised this after I thought about it in comparison to SC and Dangerfield. Might actually change my side accordingly. Run the risk of 1-4 GWs of missing the weeks of him as captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back