Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boristown

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sad to see that Ross McQuillan has decided to leave Essendon and return to Ireland. Saw that he had been listed by Essendon fans in their best U26 teams here on BF so shame to see such a quality young talent lost to the game.

ross-mcquillan.jpg

Sad to see that Ross McQuillan has decided to leave Essendon and return to Ireland. Saw that he had been listed by Essendon fans in their best U26 teams here on BF so shame to see such a quality young talent lost to the game.

View attachment 1035308

Another day, another Essendon post from Boristown. Good to see a new year hasn’t changed anything about your obsession.

Bought a membership yet?

Nice of you to tag me in to really let me know about this latest update of yours.

Another day, another Essendon post from Boristown. Good to see a new year hasn’t changed anything about your obsession.

Bought a membership yet?

Nice of you to tag me in to really let me know about this latest update of yours.

I didn't want you to miss it, though you seem to find every post I make here so probably shouldn't have bothered. Shame about Ross, no?

I didn't want you to miss it, though you seem to find every post I make here so probably shouldn't have bothered. Shame about Ross, no?
I mean a normal person would have brought it up in the U/26 thread.

But the fact you created a retirement thread for someone you didn't even know existed less than a month ago is just plain sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back