Other Favorite Jerseys and General Uniform Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What are peoples thoughts on Boise State's new uniform and helmet?

A5OhCEACQAAf16V.jpg

QCKLTGJJOBIJWHL.20121012232154.jpg
Not a fan tbh.

Whats wrong with your normal one? Please don't tell me you guys are the Oregon number 2s.

Not a fan tbh.

Whats wrong with your normal one? Please don't tell me you guys are the Oregon number 2s.
MWC have banned our normal ones for in conference plays. So for this year (and last year) we're kinda forced to be Oregon #2s.
Next year in the BigEast we'll be back to normal with all blue in conference play and should be able to finally ditch our gray tops once and for all.

One alternate does not an Oregon make.
We have 5 jerseys, 4 pants and 4 helmets.
We mix and match them every game.

Our away combo is generally the same, just switche between orange, blue and white pants.
But at home, could be all orange, all black, all blue (OOC), Blue with Orange, Blue with White, Orange with Blue, Gray with Blue.

These last 2 years we basically have become Oregon #2.

Next year is the defining year though. We can wear our traditional all blue in conference games again, so might wear it all home games bar 2. (And Orange out and a Black out)

Gray jerseys should dissapear.

lol....

This table was generated using the same methods used to generate the first bias table. Notice how different divisions treat each other differently (in both graphs): For example, everyone in the AFC North pretty much shits on each other, whereas in the NFC North, the Bears, Lions, and Vikings concentrate their hate toward Green Bay while remaining somewhat more civil in rating each other.

because it indicates that the corresponding team (in the row where the color anomaly occurs) had some sort of bias for or against the team that column represents. For instance, scanning down the Denver column, the San Diego, Kansas City, and Oakland rows rated the Broncos particularly harshly. No surprises there. Rams fans appear to have been the least biased voters with respect to their own team, but this could be tied to their somewhat small sample size.

because it indicates that the corresponding team (in the row where the color anomaly occurs) had some sort of bias for or against the team that column represents. For instance, scanning down the Denver column, the San Diego, Kansas City, and Oakland rows rated the Broncos particularly harshly. No surprises there. Rams fans appear to have been the least biased voters with respect to their own team, but this could be tied to their somewhat small sample size.
Lol. Tennessee, Cleveland, and Tampa Bay fans are the most hateful fans towards other teams uniforms. Sorest bunch of losers. Whilst Oakland fans the standout most appreciative of other teams uniforms.

In conclusion...

After averaging, we get a final picture of the best and worst uniforms in the NFL. Some of the differences are insignificant (49ers/Vikings, Packers/Bears, Panthers/Saints, etc are statistical ties), but Oakland took home the definitive win and Pittsburgh scored a clear second place. I think one of the most interesting observations is that at least among respondents of this survey, Red/White/Blue was seen as being plain, or average. 8 of the 12 teams in the middle third of the ranking (13-24) are teams with a red/white, red/white/blue, or white/blue combination. In fact, only ONE team with this color scheme escaped the middle third (Arizona at number 10).

The people who voted are stupid

Arizona at 13? WTF - like the worst uni's in the league

Also how are the Colts so much lower than the Jets when they literally have identical uniforms but green/blue?
Cleveland are the worst. Cardinals aren't that bad.
Colts and Jets aren't identical. Jets is solid color till the shoulders, then there's a stripe, then a whole white sleeve. Whereas the Colts is a solid color all the way, with two white stripes, like bra straps, on the shoulders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's true; dated, boring. But it's not the worst. It's just "meh". The Browns one, the Jaguars, the Buccaneers, the Dolphins...all clearly newest of the new Nike designs...are horrific. Vikings the only really good one from the new Nike mint. The most surprising is the Seahawks monstrosity is not bringing up the rear like the others.

It's true; dated, boring. But it's not the worst. It's just "meh". The Browns one, the Jaguars, the Buccaneers, the Dolphins...all clearly newest of the new Nike designs...are horrific. Vikings the only really good one from the new Nike mint. The most surprising is the Seahawks monstrosity is not bringing up the rear like the others.
Cardinals isn't the worst but it isn't 'meh'

It makes me not want to watch their games

Buccaneers and Dolphins are both top 5-10 in potential but bottom 5 in outcome
Bucs design is very cool, it's just those digital numbers and the oversized decal on the helmet that suck.
Dolphins i like as a design, but apparently the color is like fluro teal or desaturated teal, instead of being a deep teal. It's noticeable the difference even for me -- the classic Marino era jersey versus the current jersey.

My rankings:

1. Redskins
2. Chiefs
3. 49ers
4. Vikings
5. Steelers
6. Broncos
7. Jets
8. Raiders
9. Bears
10. Chargers
11. Cowboys
12. Seahawks
13. Packers
14. Patriots
15. Giants (would be top 5 if they had white pants)
16. Panthers
17. Colts
18. Ravens
19. Bills
20. Bengals
21. Saints
22. Texans
23. Dolphins (would be #2 if reverted to old uni's)
24. Titans
25. Rams
26. Eagles
27. Cardinals
28. Falcons
29. Lions
30. Browns
31. Jaguars
32. Buccaneers

E.g; for Giants
tempAP_213451027986--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

E.g; for Dolphins
Dolphins_vs_Giants_11.JPG

my mosley black ravens jersey arrived just now, literally.

have to say, you guys should buy the "speed machine" nike jersey variant. actual stitched numbers, names, logos, and more of a t-shirt fit rather than an on-field loose/baggy fit.

perfect item. gonna look to buy a purple version and a white version to compliment the black one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other Favorite Jerseys and General Uniform Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back