Fevola a Lion

Remove this Banner Ad

FFFFFFEEEEEEVVVVVOOOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just warming the vocals for next year. Hate to lose Bradshaw but I also like the though of Fev kicking a hundred for us!

Everyone's reporting it now - Sheahan and Niall and all radio down here.

Looks like it's done.

Bradshaw wouldn;t have much more than a year to run would he?

Your kidding yourself if you think Carlton are getting r*ped, this is a fair deal on both parties if true because you get a good midfielder and super forward whilst they get the best FF in the competition. Face facts you didn't want him at the club anymore so your just lucky Brisbane did.

What the hell!!:eek:..If this is true, then I have lost all faith in our club!..Didn't they say at B+F that they weren't interested, not happening?

Secondly, unless Bradshaw WANTED to come home, to trade him now after being such a long + loyal Lion is a disgrace!

The headline on Her/Sun website is "Lions closing in on Fevola" by Mike Sheahan at 4.37p.m...

I'm seething if this is true, and feel betrayed as a supporter, that these people at the top think they can tell us one thing, fob us off, then turn around and do the opposite..

No respect shown to supporters at all..

What the hell!!:eek:..If this is true, then I have lost all faith in our club!..Didn't they say at B+F that they weren't interested, not happening?

Secondly, unless Bradshaw WANTED to come home, to trade him now after being such a long + loyal Lion is a disgrace!

The headline on Her/Sun website is "Lions closing in on Fevola" by Mike Sheahan at 4.37p.m...

I'm seething if this is true, and feel betrayed as a supporter, that these people at the top think they can tell us one thing, fob us off, then turn around and do the opposite..

No respect shown to supporters at all..

I don't want it to happen either and i can't understand how Vossy can ditch Bradshaw after he pretty much singlehandedly won the elimination final against us for you. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be tough on my annual Gabba pilgrimage to watch the Blues and to see Fev kicking goals for you guys. Would be equally tough if Bradshaw was kicking goals for us I guess.

Would rather trade with Brisbane than Collingwood and the Swans who are trying to get a freebie and Brown and Fev get along so Fev may agree to the move.

Did Bradshaw still want to move back home because someone said he would retire if he was traded?

If Bradshaw retires, how about McDonald who I see has been bandied about?

My daughter loves Fev and would probably insist on a Lions membership just to see him. Hell, the Lions are my second side so I might think about getting one myself.

Fev and Browny is one fierce forward line. If they can get Amon and Rhan Hooper to get going on the HF flanks picking off some of their spills, that forward line is almost unbeatable.

Will be tough on my annual Gabba pilgrimage to watch the Blues and to see Fev kicking goals for you guys. Would be equally tough if Bradshaw was kicking goals for us I guess.

Would rather trade with Brisbane than Collingwood and the Swans who are trying to get a freebie and Brown and Fev get along so Fev may agree to the move.

Did Bradshaw still want to move back home because someone said he would retire if he was traded?

If Bradshaw retires, how about McDonald who I see has been bandied about?

My daughter loves Fev and would probably insist on a Lions membership just to see him. Hell, the Lions are my second side so I might think about getting one myself.

It's not to late even for you ODN we can save you from the dark side. :D

Fev wants to stay in Victoria and he will
why? so you can get him, Jolly and Ball with pick 14 and Dawes:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Congrats Brisbane if it goes through, it'll be a gutsy thing to do but one that might win you your 4th Premiership:thumbsu::thumbsu:

What I don't get is this reported 'move back home' when he is from Wodanga, Sydney would almost be closer.

WTF? Again? Ok, now I'm just scratching my head and considering joining the Quigley and irel school of "What the hell is Voss thinking".

Voss has lost the plot and destroyed in our culture if he lets Bradshaw leave.

An absolute joke. C'mon Carlton fans, have another rally to get your club to keep Fev...I do not want this to happen, surely like you don't want to lose Fev.

Not that I'm happy getting the drunk but after reading the comments on the Herald Sun website if it's pissing the Carlton Supporters of heaps than I'm all for it! :p

Shame to see it happen to Bradshaw (if it goes through), he has been a great loyal player for us, playing second fiddle to Brown/Lynch, going down back for the team instead of up forward where he belonged.

I just hope if he does get traded, he calls it a day (even though it will be early). I would hate to see him in a Carlton Jumper as much as I would hate to cheer for Fevola in a Brisbane one. (I will just give him a golf clap should he kick a goal for us):cool:

Sorry to see Risky go. But it makes things easy now, see I called Risky Richie before the other Richie came along. Now with only 1 Richie it makes things so much easier.

In saying that, with Black, Power, Rich, McGrath kicking to Fev, I think he might kick 150. Finally he will have good delivery from a quality midfield......(will the Carlton fans bite at my jab at their midfield):p

I'm stunned, shattered, angry...you name it, I'm it at the moment..

Poor Cozi!:eek:

We got rid of Aker for only having a big mouth, yet we take on a bad tempered classless drunk!...Not happy Jan!:mad:

p.s.......and how will the "lovely" Alex get along with the other WAGS?..Hhmmm!

What is going on in Brisbane, is Voss just trying to increase the population or what!

Staker, Buchanon, Raines now apparently Fev and Clarke!

This must be close to being a record for the amount of blokes traded to one team if it eventuates.

Is Voss a mad genius??? is this just a fantastic way of drafting that no one has tried yet????

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola a Lion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back