Fevola/Bingle thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Channel 7 Breaking News

It's not just because you still hold a grudge against the Carlton Football Club & its supporters for something that was said more than 20 years ago, it is because you haven't allowed God into your life. It's not too late, you know.

tomato.gif

I've had an argument with a North follower before. Who would you rather be your son, Carey or Richo?

One was an outright champuion of the game, but has shown himself to be of highly questionable charcter, and that's being especially polite. The other is a terrific player, has had many documented on-field body language issues and misses the unmissable goal, before but a more passionate player and less selfish bloke off the field you'd rarely find.

I'd take Richo thanks very much

Interesting question - you'll get no argument from me, despite being a Roos fan. Would your mate rather want his daughter to go out with Carey or Richo?

Lara Bingle's Response:
FACE of Australia model Lara Bingle last night lashed out at claims she was romantically linked to Carlton bad boy Brendan Fevola.
An emotional Bingle, 19, denied she was having an affair with the Blues star, who has split from wife Alex.
Bingle, who shot to fame as the face of the controversial "Where the bloody hell are you?" tourism campaign, was preparing for the opening of a Chapel St boutique when she saw a Channel 7 report linking her to Fevola.
"It was the first I'd heard of it," Bingle told the Herald Sun.
"I've met the guy once. There is no affair."
Bingle said she met Fevola when they appeared on The Footy Show in September, but had not seen him since.

"Just because I'm single, anyone thinks they can say anything they want about me," she said.
"It's really sad. I'm only 19. I find it really disturbing. It's just not fair at all."
But friends of Alex Fevola believe her 25-year-old husband has been involved with the dazzling bikini model.
Alex, who has a four-month-old baby with Fevola, last night confirmed the spilt but refused to say whether Bingle was involved.
"You should ask Brendan that," she told Channel 7.
Sources close to the Carlton star last night said his marriage was in crisis. But they could not confirm if he was involved with Bingle.

Rumours of the split emerged last week as Fevola returned to training.
After The Footy Show extravaganza in September, Fevola flew to Ireland for the International Rules series.
He was banished after grabbing an Irish barman in a headlock during a drunken binge. He went to ground but his wife jumped to his defence.
"Yes he's made a mistake, but I don't think it warrants this kind of attention," she told the Sunday Herald Sun then.
"He's still 25 and learning things about himself. He's playing football and not pretending to be a saint."
Fevola and his wife were seen enjoying a U2 concert only weeks ago.
Bingle rose from obscurity this year on the back of the tourism ad campaign that was initially banned in Britain.
The Sydney model has since appeared regularly on TV and magazine covers across the country.
Last night Bingle said she was shocked to be linked to Fevola.
"I don't how my name even came up.
"I have not met him since I did that dance on the Footy Show.
"I would barely even know what he looks like if I saw him again.
"I'm from Sydney, an NRL girl. I don't even know what AFL players look like.
"I only know the Swans," she said.
"I'm down here with my girlfriend trying to have a good time. The fact my name has come up is just so unfair."

Brendan Fevola and his wife have seperated, married just 14 months.

Brendan's wife Alex, spoke exclusively with channel 7, and she said "you'd have to ask Brendan" when posed with the question, if a third party was involved.

"At this stage, we are no longer husband and wife"

Fevola has got to be the biggest fool of all time. Does this man have any brains?

Sure he is a good footballer, but he has no idea how to carry himself off the field - what an idiot!

As i have stated a few times previously, we are talking about a person who, at 25 years of age has the maturity of probably a 18-20 year old.

And to think that your football club was allegedly seriously considering this dolt for the captaincy.

Players hate the coach, the Board hates the coach, the Board hates the Board, the coach's hate the coach's, ...

Your club is a mess.

FACE of Australia model Lara Bingle last night lashed out at claims she was romantically linked to Carlton bad boy Brendan Fevola.
An emotional Bingle, 19, denied she was having an affair with the Blues star, who has split from wife Alex.
Bingle, who shot to fame as the face of the controversial "Where the bloody hell are you?" tourism campaign, was preparing for the opening of a Chapel St boutique when she saw a Channel 7 report linking her to Fevola.
"It was the first I'd heard of it," Bingle told the Herald Sun.
"I've met the guy once. There is no affair."
Bingle said she met Fevola when they appeared on The Footy Show in September, but had not seen him since.

"Just because I'm single, anyone thinks they can say anything they want about me," she said.
"It's really sad. I'm only 19. I find it really disturbing. It's just not fair at all."
But friends of Alex Fevola believe her 25-year-old husband has been involved with the dazzling bikini model.
Alex, who has a four-month-old baby with Fevola, last night confirmed the spilt but refused to say whether Bingle was involved.
"You should ask Brendan that," she told Channel 7.
Sources close to the Carlton star last night said his marriage was in crisis. But they could not confirm if he was involved with Bingle.

Rumours of the split emerged last week as Fevola returned to training.
After The Footy Show extravaganza in September, Fevola flew to Ireland for the International Rules series.
He was banished after grabbing an Irish barman in a headlock during a drunken binge. He went to ground but his wife jumped to his defence.
"Yes he's made a mistake, but I don't think it warrants this kind of attention," she told the Sunday Herald Sun then.
"He's still 25 and learning things about himself. He's playing football and not pretending to be a saint."
Fevola and his wife were seen enjoying a U2 concert only weeks ago.
Bingle rose from obscurity this year on the back of the tourism ad campaign that was initially banned in Britain.
The Sydney model has since appeared regularly on TV and magazine covers across the country.
Last night Bingle said she was shocked to be linked to Fevola.
"I don't how my name even came up.
"I have not met him since I did that dance on the Footy Show.
"I would barely even know what he looks like if I saw him again.
"I'm from Sydney, an NRL girl. I don't even know what AFL players look like.
"I only know the Swans," she said.
"I'm down here with my girlfriend trying to have a good time. The fact my name has come up is just so unfair."

And this is why many of the posts said too much. Even if there is truth there. it is being denied and without proof, Bingle is setting herself up here for demonstrated emotional distress, and who knows what happens after that. It obviously isn't common public knowledge at any rate because Bingle's defence would be pretty easily disproven if it were.

And this is why many of the posts said too much. Even if there is truth there. it is being denied and without proof, Bingle is setting herself up here for demonstrated emotional distress, and who knows what happens after that. It obviously isn't common public knowledge at any rate because Bingle's defence would be pretty easily disproven if it were.

She is an idiot. Plain and simple.

Most people wouldn't give a toss. Jonathan Brown might be laughing though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His marriage has broken down, he's not the first guy and he certainly isn't the last one to have that happen to him.

Look around you, it happens everyday to a lot of different people from all walks of life. It happens to people we know.

It's not unusual in this society, unfortunately.

So moving right along...

Yeah well people can say what I like but Fevola is still my favourite player at the CFC (for a few years now) and yeah he's probably a weak man, but he's only human and stuff, and he is made of stern stuff and I reckon he'll win the Coleman again next year.

What else can supporters do but stick by the club and their players, esp on of their most elite and marketable players ?
Yeah but people say they feel sorry for the baby, but FFS come on, how the hell would be baby now what's going on anyway ?

FWIW He made a mistake, but I'm sure if they love each other they can work it out, and yeah I reckon Alex should take Fev back.
He made a mistake and yeah I'm sure she's upset right now, but basically though don't forget Alex Fevola has gotten a lot of good publiclity and model work and stuff since she married Fevolution, so yeah it's a two-way street.

There has to be reason's for the wife/female partner's personality or behaviour as well as to why Fev did what he did IMHO, it's not all the man's fault if marriage's don't work out IMHO, in conflict and stuff like this, both parties need to accept responsilbity IMHO.

Yeah well people can say what I like but Fevola is still my favourite player at the CFC (for a few years now) and yeah he's probably a weak man, but he's only human and stuff, and he is made of stern stuff and I reckon he'll win the Coleman again next year.

What else can supporters do but stick by the club and their players, esp on of their most elite and marketable players ?
Yeah but people say they feel sorry for the baby, but FFS come on, how the hell would be baby now what's going on anyway ?

FWIW He made a mistake, but I'm sure if they love each other they can work it out, and yeah I reckon Alex should take Fev back.
He made a mistake and yeah I'm sure she's upset right now, but basically though don't forget Alex Fevola has gotten a lot of good publiclity and model work and stuff since she married Fevolution, so yeah it's a two-way street.

There has to be reason's for the wife/female partner's personality or behaviour as well as to why Fev did what he did IMHO, it's not all the man's fault if marriage's don't work out IMHO, in conflict and stuff like this, both parties need to accept responsilbity IMHO.

You cant be serious. Surely you are taking the piss :eek:

So Alex should take him back for "commercial" reasons? Crikey...

Of course when marrages break down its both parties responsability unless one of them decided to go off and screw someone else. Then it is their responsability and they are the sole reason for the marrage breakdown.
(Not saying he cheated although it is alleged)

Of course when marrages break down its both parties responsability unless one of them decided to go off and screw someone else. Then it is their responsability and they are the sole reason for the marrage breakdown.
(Not saying he cheated although it is alleged)
Always two sides to a story,The lara Bingle affair has been news for weeks as will her affair with a certain Richmond footballer who will remain nameless for the moment.:thumbsu:

What Fev said in September:
"Where would you be if Alex didn't come along, and the kids?
Who knows? I could still be where I was four years ago. I'd still be playing football but I wouldn't have done what I've done this year.

Are you fighting off the 'old Fev'?
It's a funny one because there's a big week coming up and Alex said to me, 'Just don't stuff up and do anything wrong because it would be bigger than Ben Hur'. I've got to be careful, but nothing's going to happen -- hopefully. I'm old enough to know when to go home. If I did do something in the next couple of years, and if I did stuff up, you blokes will have a field day. But I'll be right."

Prophetic statements.

Life moves on .
From all reports his wife was good for him , as a person and a footballer . He has issues , I don\'t think that is any great secret but if his weaknesses played the main part in their split he is a fool .

Maybe Fev needs to find God? :D

I love the way people automatically link Fev being a moron to his marriage breaking down. Intelligent people have marriage break ups too.

The lemming mentality in the Australian population is alive and well and don't the Murdoch's and Packer's of this world just love it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola/Bingle thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back