Fevola Trade Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt, during their taking years :thumbsu:

Your intent here is pretty obvious. Pretty well anything could be put to you in your response to your post above, and you would find a way to spin it into a negative. Dime a dozen poster.

You can't go much harder than putting a player up for trade. Carlton are on record saying they will trade if a fair deal can be found, and have gone as far as suggesting we cover part of his salary. If anything imposing a suspension would have zero net effect as it is a measure that has been taken before...we had to go a step further.

I also believe that this is a red herring, however Carlton will gain much respect in my eyes if they actually go through with the trade. My gut feeling is 100% towards them not trading him and just throwing this up in an attempt to look like there doing something about it and getting away with not suspending him for games.

The problem with this though is IMO they will not have any choice but to de-list him for free if he does stuff up again. There is really no other punishment left...

I've got a hunch that should the Swans get the Jolly deal done, then Fev will become a Swan.

The 'bums on seats' factor will play a huge part in us securing him.

Pick 14 for Jolly from the Pies won't do it.
Pick 9 from the Hawks might but we will have to throw in pick 22 as well!

Let's see what unfolds!

Re: Port move the most likely for Fev

So in other words, he said please don't send me to a club where I'll be accountable for my actions.
that reminds me dermie made a good point - none of the players @ carlton could have the kahunas or the standing(no the best word but its all I can come up with) to grab him by the scruff of the neck and say 'thats it, youve had enough lets go somewhere else' he needs strong team mates (physically and respect wise) around him - Browny could be the few to do that

This. And may Fev long poison the CFC. The big Fevanator and the spineless CFC footy department deserve each other.

not to mention, Carlton finally made finals after years of being MIA

No Fev in 2010 = No Finals for Carlton

who is going to kick their goals, Cloke, I don't think so, some will say Kruzer, he is a ruckman that can push forward however he is not KP forward

the only way I can see Fev moving is to Brisbane for the Lions first pick and Bradshaw, but this would be remote

I've got a hunch that should the Swans get the Jolly deal done, then Fev will become a Swan.

The 'bums on seats' factor will play a huge part in us securing him.

Pick 14 for Jolly from the Pies won't do it.
Pick 9 from the Hawks might but we will have to throw in pick 22 as well!

Let's see what unfolds!

what he said:thumbsu:

Maxy made a good point on SEN just then. Exactly what everyone is thinking.

If Carlton are serious about moving Fev on they will take unders. They are the ones moving him on. They don't get to take overs for what he is worth, otherwise it points to a bluff from Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should go
Swans trade Jolly to collingwood
Collingwood trade pick 14 and a backman (maybe a Goldsack or Cox) to Carlton
Carlton trade Fev to Sydney

a new rumor going is Fev to Dogs, Lake to Blues, reason for me saying this is because Lake isn't happy with what he is getting paid at the dogs, and i believe carlton would make the sway straight up.

Sydney not giving enough.

Collingwood giving too much.

Won't happen.

well i dno how a trade will be made between collingwood and sydney then because sydney aren't settling for pick 14 so they will be giving away probably the same if just a straight trade is to work with Jolly

a new rumor going is Fev to Dogs, Lake to Blues, reason for me saying this is because Lake isn't happy with what he is getting paid at the dogs, and i believe carlton would make the sway straight up.

what is your source other than Lake has not signed and Fev is up for trade

If Carlton are serious about moving Fev on they will take unders. They are the ones moving him on. They don't get to take overs for what he is worth, otherwise it points to a bluff from Carlton.

Load of bollocks, like most Collingwood input on this matter.

Carlton have been clear in this all along. If a deal can be struck well and good, but no point gifting one of the most talented players in the competition to another club just to prove a point to interested onlookers.

And who decides what is under or over the odds? Not a whole lot for Carlton to gain by coming out and stating we will take shit all in exchange for Fev and happily contribute to his salary as well. The angle some people are taking on this is beyond comprehension.

We didn't take under the odds for Tarrant who we were moving on for discipline reasons, I wouldn't expect Carlton to either.

Exactly. A lot of smart posters have been saying this from the start.
Just another "go to bed without supper" from carlton to Fevola.

It's embarrassing how many times they have had to do this.

If Fev is playing for Carlton in 2010, they are officially full of shit.
Amidst this saga, their president (Elliot) paying off rape victims and brown bag payments to Fraser Brown, et al, you just have to wonder how much worse things could get down there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola Trade Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back