Films based on football hooliganism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
To be honest never really been keen on watching any of them but watching some of Rise of the Footsoldier at the moment and its peaked my interest a bit (no I am not intending to go out and start doing it.) Just wondering which other good movies are out there, I know of the Football Factory, which others should I add to the list?

Green Street Hooligans
The Firm
Cass

Only other three I know.

Green Street Hooligans 1 & 2
I.D - Havent seen the end of this:mad:
Football Facotires - Movie & Documentry

Thats all i can think of from the top of my head.

It's meant to be quite rubbish.

Loved that movie. (1 obviously, didn't even know there was a 2)

You could do it about Villa fans but who'd want to watch a movie about well spoken, classy, ridiculous in numbers, kind, loving fans talking objectively and respectfully about the game at their local restaurant? drinking the finest red wine on the menu.

Green Street Hooligans is a great movie, highly recommend it

But since when was there a 2???Any good?

Seen the trailer and almost vomited, not even about football its about one of the hooligans in jail? Doesn't have the yank or the any of the good charcters as it does in the first one
They've wrecked the movie:thumbsdown:

I read a review of Green Street Hooligans II in When Saturday Comes. It sounds laughably bad. The Millwall and West 'am "crews" are in gaol and get to play a football match against each other in which the winners will be, yep, granted their freedom!

Escape to Victory for the terminally stupid, basically.

And Frodo isn't in it.

A great Footy Hooliganism movie if you can dig it up is called Ultra' .
Based around a football fan group of AS Roma. Pretty cool, if you can stand subtitles. It is in Italian, bonus if you understand Italian, lol.

Also look out for a movie that was due for release in the UK in May called "Awaydays". Is set during the Margeret Thatcher era, but I don;t know too much more.

defiantly get green street hooligans 1. i only just found out there was a 2nd the other day, but that looks pretty dodgy, and apparently its been Americanized.. so yeh, i dont think id recommend that one..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i liked green street hooligans 1, the end was ****ed tho (the scene where pete gets beaten to death), gave me the chills

I was angry that my friend wasted 700mb on GSH2. The trailer made Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus seem like Shawshank.

Also, The Football Factory.

I read a review of Green Street Hooligans II in When Saturday Comes. It sounds laughably bad. The Millwall and West 'am "crews" are in gaol and get to play a football match against each other in which the winners will be, yep, granted their freedom!

Escape to Victory for the terminally stupid, basically.

And Frodo isn't in it.

That sounds ****ing woeful. Obviously Elijah Wood is going nowhere near that shocker. The first one was terrific.

From what i have heard from West Ham supporters, Green Street Hooligans is a absolute wankfest. Complete rubbish.

Loved Football Factory but watched Rise of the Footsoldiers the other night, loved it. Probably the first half hour was soccer but the rest wasnt though

I.D. is the classic hooligan film, haven't seen a better one yet.

Don't think I 've seen it. I have a vague recollection of a movie with an undercover cop infiltrating a Hooligan outfit. With the usual Undercover cop results, gets too close, starts to become what he was meant to stop an all that. Is that I.D, or am I thinking of something else?

From what i have heard from West Ham supporters, Green Street Hooligans is a absolute wankfest. Complete rubbish.

Loved Football Factory but watched Rise of the Footsoldiers the other night, loved it. Probably the first half hour was soccer but the rest wasnt though

Yeah just found that out after watching more of it after I posted, got up to about 55 minutes so far still enjoying it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Films based on football hooliganism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back