Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 2 barcodes for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

SWANS ONLY maybe STOP tagging people in all your threads we don’t care..
Maybe read one of the hundred posts that have explained it's a glitch in the system and there is a way that you can stop it from happening.

If the inbreeding down at Geelong has made it too hard for you to find it, I'll even link it here for you

Always need an extra for the granny or any finals if anyone isn't flying up to Syd or down to Melb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not looking for tickets but this thread did make me reflect on the fact that I’ve been a member since 2003 and haven’t hit 500 posts yet. Imagine all the pointless things I could have and should have said

Haha
Yeah, you could’ve picked our starting lineup incorrectly every week like most do here…. I mean like horse does

I think there's already a thread about tickets.

But... if you're a non-NSW based member make sure you're using the other version of your barcode. The club should have emailed them to you yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back