Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 2 barcodes for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These ticket companies are astonishing. Imagine being an airline where your planes crashed every other flight, or a bank that couldn't give you access to your money. And yet without fail, EVERY finals series they manage to screw things up somehow.

Yep, it's purely comical at this point.

Got a text from one of the guys I've been sitting with for 12 years....says he could only get 5 of the 8 barcodes provided due to a "capacity exhausted" message. Luckily I got there in the end - but only after enduring my fair share of unnecessary stress.

And yet, despite the rank incompetence, Ticketwreck actually have the gall to charge an $8.95 handling fee.

Going by that logic, shouldn't they be paying me an $8.95 mishandling fee?

That would be me.
That would explain the size of the queue then. I logged on at about 2 mins past and I was told I had 13k odd in front of me.

Maybe I'm becoming a cheapskate in my old age, but the $8.25 service fee is disgusting. Just charge five bucks more for the ticket - they'd make more money and old tight arses like me wouldn't know any different so therefore wouldn't complain!

was a mess. we posted an update and within minutes it had over 150 comments.

I got through to entering in barcodes, then it shat itself, put me to the back of the queue. thats where people got screwed over. Couldn't get the tickets I would usually get. Club gone into damage control over something thats out of their hands.

Looking to get up for the next final (hopefully a Swannies Prelim), how long is Ticketek giving people before the timer runs out for purchasing? I remember 2 years ago I lost my Blues-Swans finals ticket slot because I ran out of time 🤦‍♂️
10 minutes. But it goes fast, very fast.

I like, hang on not so sure about that.

I bought my tickets in a rush after all the delays. Were people using barcodes actually able to choose the section they sat in or was it just allocated "best available"?

I doubt my Interstate Supporter membership will get me to the GF if we make it so may be begging & pleading come GF time should I miss out (being the lowest priority).

We had our 3rd child & I'm restructuring/merging my business so not paying for a premo membership to get GF access (& miss out on all the Vic/NSW games anyway) was a sacrifice I had to make... that I now regret.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back