Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 2 barcodes for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Premiership Club and Priority 1 memberships sold out and so did all Priority 2 memberships according to the club on the website. I would assume most of our allocation will be taken up by Priority 1 and very little will make it to Priority 2. Doubt Priority 3 will be opened up as it has in the past.

If you hold a Priority 1 membership, I would suggest using it and not risk missing out in Priority 2.
Exactly, if you are Priority 1 make sure you register in the first timeslot, otherwise it defaults to Priority 2 in the second slot.

Premiership Club and Priority 1 memberships sold out and so did all Priority 2 memberships according to the club on the website. I would assume most of our allocation will be taken up by Priority 1 and very little will make it to Priority 2. Doubt Priority 3 will be opened up as it has in the past.

If you hold a Priority 1 membership, I would suggest using it and not risk missing out in Priority 2.
Argh as a P2 this makes me nervous, and it feels extra silly to be nervous about getting to a game we haven’t even qualified for.

(This post is for IF we make the granny)
robbieando , thanks a million for posting “very little will make it to P2”??? Just came back from holidays happily thinking my son had P1’s for us (via premiership club) and he told me only last night that he didn’t back up the premiership option this year, so we’re P2’s this time … but I was still content thinking P2’s will all get tickets… but now you’ve got me shitting myself that there’s a fair chance we won’t get tickets (once again, IF we make the granny) …

FFS, whenever we get there, the grand final ticket dance is so fxcking stressful!!! 🤦‍♂️😳🥵

Last edited:
Sounds like demand is way higher than 2022, even P3s could get a restricted view standing room seat.

Now not so sure even as a P2 this season. Will need another P2 for the Grand Final. Still on the fence though.

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for QF or GF

Any further questions, feel free to ask.
Hi Caesar 88, I have an adult priority 2 GF barcode which is on offer for the Swans GF ballot registration. I am an MCC member and shall take my chances in their ballot or walk up early on the day. Contact me and I can supply you with the details to pass on.

Thanks MF. They are actually in between - concession.

I think for safety I will need to try to get adult ones but I don’t really know how it all works.

Junior just gets a concession is how I read

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mods: I have a P1 barcode for the grand final (if we make it) and the new me hasn't posted enough to start PMs to contact interested posters. The list also doesn't look especially current.
If possible I would like it to go to someone who hasn't experienced a live grand final.
Cheers,
Max
:sydney:

Mods: I have a P1 barcode for the grand final (if we make it) and the new me hasn't posted enough to start PMs to contact interested posters. The list also doesn't look especially current.
If possible I would like it to go to someone who hasn't experienced a live grand final.
Cheers,
Max
Priority should go to anyone who broke the seal at the 2022 GF.

Cheers,
Max

I would certainly be interested, and if it helps - I was stupidly in Norway for the '22 GF (ultimately a blessing in disguise I suppose)/too young for our other grand finals.

Just a friendly reminder to all members about tomorrow's GF Ballot registration:

Wednesday, September 11
P1: 8am-11am
P2: 12pm-3pm
P3: 4pm-6pm
*times in AEST

If you forget, you will have missed the opportunity to potentially grab a ticket (through the member allocation)

If you are reading this and are not going to be registering your membership barcode and you would like to help the Swans Bigfooty community out, please feel free to post that intent in here :)

If Swannies make the GF and the ballot is successful, you could potentially make someone's day!

Any tips on registering for the ballot tomorrow? Do we click on ASAP after the ballot opens? Do we need to have multiple devices running to see which goes through first? Or just take it easy and use the one device and not stress?

Any idea if first in get better tickets allocated than those that meander over to Ticketek while they wait for their cheese toastie to cool down?

Any tips would be helpful.

Any tips on registering for the ballot tomorrow? Do we click on ASAP after the ballot opens? Do we need to have multiple devices running to see which goes through first? Or just take it easy and use the one device and not stress?

Any idea if first in get better tickets allocated than those that meander over to Ticketek while they wait for their cheese toastie to cool down?

You can take it easy. It's not like ticketing for a normal match, seating allocation is random, although the higher priority your barcode the better seating you get allocated and registering earlier doesn't make any difference. Just make sure you do it in the allocated window.

Also make sure you enter all the barcodes at once if there are other members you wish to sit with, and also be aware that if any of them have a lower priority barcode then everyone in the group will be deemed as having the same priority and therefore a lower chance of getting tickets in the ballot.

Good luck

You can take it easy. It's not like ticketing for a normal match, seating allocation is random, although the higher priority your barcode the better seating you get allocated and registering earlier doesn't make any difference. Just make sure you do it in the allocated window.

Also make sure you enter all the barcodes at once if there are other members you wish to sit with, and also be aware that if any of them have a lower priority barcode then everyone in the group will be deemed as having the same priority and therefore a lower chance of getting tickets in the ballot.

Good luck
Thanks MF, appreciate the advice. Also handy for others who may be looking to combine multiple barcodes with different priority levels.

As long as you register at any time during the allotted time you are good. The time of registering does not impact the random ballot allocation as far as I can see

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back