Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 2 barcodes for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Well that was stress-free ... If only it worked that smoothly for actual tickets!
I'm so thankful the Grand Final has the ballot system. I freak out every time I have to purchase tickets to a home and away game. I couldn't even imagine the level of stress that dealing with ticketeks system for actual GF tickets would cause.

That was better than expected. Can anyone tell me if I clicked to accept the Standing room tickets, I won't actually get them with priority 1 unless all the best available seats are allocated to priority 1 and I'm the unlucky one in the group?

FYI $493 is the most expensive ticket price in 2024 so make sure the credit card you used has at least that much per ticket on the day they charge them.
MF, continuing to deliver public service announcements.

My credit card expires in October, thankfully it wasn't this month otherwise it might have been a nervous wait.

That was better than expected. Can anyone tell me if I clicked to accept the Standing room tickets, I won't actually get them with priority 1 unless all the best available seats are allocated to priority 1 and I'm the unlucky one in the group?

Weird that it even has that option really as P1. I never click it even though it suggests it in the rundown.

Yes, that's how it works. Standing room will only be allocated to P1 once all the seating in that category is exhausted.

There would be some rare exceptions however for those with disabilities and carers etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, that's how it works. Standing room will only be allocated to P1 once all the seating in that category is exhausted.

I've always wondered how P1 seating ever be exhausted MF? They are a guaranteed allocation well below the 17500 offered to each club as far as I'm aware and they don't oversell.

If P1 equates to a guaranteed GF ticket I'm not sure how they can come back later and say 'sorry no ticket for you', regardless of what you select in relation to standing room?
Makes sense to select with P2 & P3 though.

I've always wondered how P1 seating ever be exhausted MF? They are a guaranteed allocation well below the 17500 offered to each club as far as I'm aware and they don't oversell.

If P1 equates to a guaranteed GF ticket I'm not sure how they can come back later and say 'sorry no ticket for you', regardless of what you select in relation to standing room?
Makes sense to select with P2 & P3 though.
Yeah, I'd be very surprised if anyone in P1 got standing room or missed out. Not sure why they have it as an option.

Anyone getting a message that their card is blocked? I tried mine and my sister's both blocked. Commonwealth. I rang bank and it's not blocked. Running late to work now but going to try a friend's card when I get in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back