Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 2 barcodes for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Anyone getting a message that their card is blocked? I tried mine and my sister's both blocked. Commonwealth. I rang bank and it's not blocked. Running late to work now but going to try a friend's card when I get in.
TicketTek has ****ed you over. I had to make a new account with a fake name and new e-mail address

When I contacted TicketTek directly about it they told me to buy tickets at their instore kiosks which only open 90 minutes before musicals in the city

TicketTek has ****ed you over. I had to make a new account with a fake name and new e-mail address

When I contacted TicketTek directly about it they told me to buy tickets at their instore kiosks which only open 90 minutes before musicals in the city
Ridiculous. I will make a new account. Thanks

Didn't work 😞 Will try another card when I get to office.
When I first had to make the new account, I had to use my sister's phone number and address with the fake name and new e-mail address.

I did this after using a co-worker's card after mine failed but this was last year I did it

When I first had to make the new account, I had to use my sister's phone number and address with the fake name and new e-mail address.

I did this after using a co-worker's card after mine failed but this was last year I did it
Thanks again...got an hour to sort it out! Fingers crossed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all, I've got a question about all the barcode/ticket stuff.
I have a priority 1 barcode and my brother has a priority 2. Is there any way we'll be able to sit together if he wins the ballot?

And yes I'm aware I should have been onto this earlier!

Hey all, I've got a question about all the barcode/ticket stuff.
I have a priority 1 barcode and my brother has a priority 2. Is there any way we'll be able to sit together if he wins the ballot?

And yes I'm aware I should have been onto this earlier!
If you both registered separately in your own priority group then unfortunately no.
For you both to sit together you would both need to register your barcodes together in the Priority 2 allocated time

If you both registered separately in your own priority group then unfortunately no.
For you both to sit together you would both need to register your barcodes together in the Priority 2 allocated time
grim!

I wanted to take my opportunity having priority 1 (which I did). Bloody cheapskate brother... told him to get the upgrade 🤨

grim!

I wanted to take my opportunity having priority 1 (which I did). Bloody cheapskate brother... told him to get the upgrade 🤨

Yes I might be overestimating Ticketek’s commitment to ethical behaviour to think they’d cancel if P1 and P2 exhausted our allocation.
That is a very good point, surely Ticketek aren't allowed to do they if that already know there isn't allocated tickets for that priority group? Otherwise it is taking money off people for no service provided.

It be like buying a lottery ticket where you have 0% chance of winning, impossible to win.

That is a very good point, surely Ticketek aren't allowed to do they if that already know there isn't allocated tickets for that priority group? Otherwise it is taking money off people for no service provided.

It be like buying a lottery ticket where you have 0% chance of winning, impossible to win.
Fran Healy Laughing GIF by Travis

You do know who your talking about, yes?
Ticketek are as ethical as the AFL!

Ballot is over.
Thread will tbe re-opened after the Preliminary Final.
This is to stop ticket requests before we win the PF following the same criteria.

Hi there — Does anyone have a barcode they won’t be using for next Friday’s prelim? Looking to add one ticket (my partner who is FINALLY getting into the swans - it has been 16 years of trying!) to our existing ticket allocation. Thanks in advance!

If anyone has spare barcodes to the prelim I will be forever grateful. I’m flying up from Melbourne and hoping to head there with my brother if possible!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back