Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 2 barcodes for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

I have barcodes adult and junior for prelim don't know how good they are , I'm interstate member but in premiership club.

But if someone wants them and you aren't someone who annoys the shit out of me you can have both

Maybe they should try a membership .
This entitled attitude pisses me off. This is a thread for exchanging barcodes because some of us have friends or family who can't afford a membership or wouldn't get value from one due to life circumstances. Pull your head out of your ass, we're all Swans supporters here.

This entitled attitude pisses me off. This is a thread for exchanging barcodes because some of us have friends or family who can't afford a membership or wouldn't get value from one due to life circumstances. Pull your head out of your ass, we're all Swans supporters here.

Thought Bedders meant more the random people who suddenly turn up just for this thread once a year

I don't think that is what bedders was referring to. Ack that some people can't afford a membership and that is totally fine and yes we all are Swans supporters on here but at some point the line needs to be drawn. I wouldn't have thought it be a flat-out no, just there may be other requestees ahead in the request list. At the end of the day, it is up to the member to offer the spare tickets/barcodes anyway and that is their choice.

I'm trying to remember how & when you know if your ballot has been successful.
If we win, when the card you used to pay for the admin fee when you registered for the ballot gets charged the ticket Category cost (x how many you registered). Usually the following day or two after the Prelim.

The Monday, Ticketek and the club release a statement of Successful and Unsuccessful members (Ticketek Account Number). Pretty sure they also release those that were Successful but their card declined payment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usually the Monday or Tuesday after the PF I think.
In 2022, it was Sunday arvo. Train was pulling into Albury on return from the Prelim, finally got reception had enough time to check commbank and call my mum to let her know we got tickets before reception disappeared again.

I don't think that is what bedders was referring to. Ack that some people can't afford a membership and that is totally fine and yes we all are Swans supporters on here but at some point the line needs to be drawn. I wouldn't have thought it be a flat-out no, just there may be other requestees ahead in the request list. At the end of the day, it is up to the member to offer the spare tickets/barcodes anyway and that is their choice.
Thank you and yes not all can afford it , but then they can afford double for a ticket !
Bonz nearly got burnt by one of these a few years back from one of these

Why all of a sudden two tickets per barcode. Surely that are not concerned it wouldn’t sell out.
My memory (which admittedly ain't great) is that it's always been two per barcode for a prelim, with the exception of 2022 because we played Collingwood at the SCG so they knew it would be tight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back