Resource Finals Ticketing Details

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same for me!
I'm in Sydney and would be so grateful if someone could buy 1 prelim ticket for me or pass on your barcode! I'd appreciate the suggestions otherwise as my interstate membership is not a high enough level to get me a ticket.

I'm in Sydney and would be so grateful if someone could buy 1 prelim ticket for me or pass on your barcode! I'd appreciate the suggestions otherwise as my interstate membership is not a high enough level to get me a ticket.

Hey all,

I will be in Sydney next week, afl silver member with Collingwood club support. Will I be eligible for a ticket online?

If not is someone willing to share their barcode with me? Happy to pay for this.
Your AFL member barcode with Collingwood club support should mean you're eligible for a ticket in the Collingwood members sale

Hey all,

I will be in Sydney next week, afl silver member with Collingwood club support. Will I be eligible for a ticket online?

If not is someone willing to share their barcode with me? Happy to pay for this.

From the AFL Members website:

Please note:

Gold members with any Club of Support
will have access to purchase reserved seating from a specific AFL Gold Member allocation for this match

Gold members with Competing Club of Support will also have access to purchase reserved seating from the Club Member allocations for this match

Silver Member with Competing Club of Support will have access to purchase reserved seating from the Club Member allocations for this match

Silver Member with Non-competing Club of Support will not have access to purchase Member ticketing to this match

Access into the Club Member allocation for AFL Members with Competing Club of Support remains at the discretion of the individual Club

Bronze Members do not have access to Week 3 ticketing

https://am.ticketmaster.com/afl/finalsw322

I’ll be going up if I’m lucky to snag one.

I think AFL Members Gold have 3500 seats @SCG.

Silver will have access to the Club members section.

How’s the f**kers @ flight centre. About $700 return from Sydney. Absolute germs.
We drove to Sydney in Jan. First time since childhood. Seems a lot easier (and shorter) than it was then. Leave Fri PM or even early Sat and you’ll be apples 👍🏾.

I’m in Sydney with my wife visiting our daughter. If anyone snags tix and can’t go, let me know. One or better two will be brilliant. Otherwise I’ll watch from Kayo / hotel and will still be barracking hard! Go Pies!!

We drove to Sydney in Jan. First time since childhood. Seems a lot easier (and shorter) than it was then. Leave Fri PM or even early Sat and you’ll be apples 👍🏾.
Awesome, cheers

This is most likely what we will do. 8 and a bit hours drive to watch our boys storm into a GF seems well worth it to me.

Anyone know Sydney very well? Kick off at 4:45pm, would I make an 8:30pm flight home?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got the Member Pre-Sale Info email from the club regarding Prelim tickets.

"There is only one Collingwood FC member pre-sale for this match, i.e. no Club 5 & Legends priority window."

That seems unfair? A Legends or Club 5 membership holder won't get first priority to purchase a ticket. Every membership level, from three-game-pass tier all the way to Legends/Club-5 tier has the same priority level to buy a ticket... how does that make sense?

Awesome, cheers

This is most likely what we will do. 8 and a bit hours drive to watch our boys storm into a GF seems well worth it to me.
Catching the train from Melbourne Friday morning, coming back Sunday morning. Just under 12 hours each way $244 return. Don’t trust the airlines at the moment. Retired so time not an issue.

I’ll be going up if I’m lucky to snag one.

I think AFL Members Gold have 3500 seats @SCG.

Silver will have access to the Club members section.

How’s the f**kers @ flight centre. About $700 return from Sydney. Absolute germs.
Train is far cheaper and more relaxing. I think its about $120 one way (day train). About half price if you have a Seniors Card. Civilised way to travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back