Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

I purchased a ticket in Q34 an hour ago!
Would love to help you out mate but I've already sold my spare ticket
Just for the record, I think what you did is ****en hilarious
Anyone with that much determination to get grand final tickets and does so (without stealing) I say good job

Hey mods.; Can we just have a looking for tickets thread???

I understand the pain of not having one, but I feel like I am just filtering through people looking for tickets.
That's what the thread is for, offering or sourcing. We just want all ticket questions in the one place.......a one stop shop, so to speak.

Hey all - we have 3 Standing Room tickets, M9, that we are looking at swapping for seats anywhere. Will happily pay and difference in cost.
It's our daughter's first GF and we don't think a 2 year old will last the distance without a seat.

please message me! thanks in advance. Can't wait!

Hey all - we have 3 Standing Room tickets, M9, that we are looking at swapping for seats anywhere. Will happily pay and difference in cost.
It's our daughter's first GF and we don't think a 2 year old will last the distance without a seat.

please message me! thanks in advance. Can't wait!

Thanks for messages - a swap has been made. GO HAWKS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone - I have two spare standing rooms tickets to the Big Dance! One Adult and one concession ticket. PM me if interested for details. Live in Melbourne's eastern suburbs and happy for easy exchange.
Hi there, very keen on a adult ticket! Live in the eastern suburbs aswell

I have a standing room ticket for sale. I won it in the ballot, but no longer need it because I have obtained seated tickets through friends.

Will only sell to a Hawthorn member who entered the ballot, but missed out.

PM if interested.
Hi there ,mad hawk member here,keen on your ticket if still available

Guys I have sorted out everything with the Sydney board and everything is sweet!

Meeting up before the game and giving a ticket back.

If anyone is selling a seated ticket or two standing tickets in either Q29-Q35 Or M29-M35 for standing seats, please inbox me.

Cheers

I have 2 x bronze in Q50 that I want swapped for gold/platinum seats. Will pay what the seats cost you and you get mine for free, essentially free tickets to the Grand final. Have to be two seats next to each other.

Thanks.

I have 2 x bronze in Q50 that I want swapped for gold/platinum seats. Will pay what the seats cost you and you get mine for free, essentially free tickets to the Grand final. Have to be two seats next to each other.

Thanks.

Q50 is a great view. And you won't get wet up there! ;)

I have 2x Concession tickets in Q13 of Southern Stand (Wing/Half Forward Flank) single letter row. If anyone has two seats anywhere on M deck that they would like to swap, I will pay difference.

Please message me if interested.

Its right up the very back, everyone will look like ants! I don't mind but my grand father is fickle.

Having said that, I know that I am lucky just to get seats when there are plenty with none.

No worries, mate. I understand the challenges with older persons. Hope you can get something sorted. :)

Hi all, I have 2 silver seats in m31 (ponsford stand) that I would love to swap for silver or above (not level 4 tho) in the southern stand (will pay any difference of course)...
Pm me with your ticket info ie:bay, stand and level ticked if interested

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back