Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate that isn't me ?
Yeah sure it isn't. Like I said good job on securing tickets but don't be so scared of these swanie keyboard warriors.
What difference does it make to them? Just some high and mighty dickheads who think that how many posts or how many years on bf they have means they have more right to gf tickets. Tell em to get stuffed

Hi People,
1. If you are going to get checked for Concession proof, will it be just at the entry gates, or will Ushers also look to check this?
2. If you have a ticket with entry via Gate 5, would you be able to scan and go into Gate 1? The reason I ask is that I am looking at swapping tickets, but would prefer to do it in the safety of inside the ground. Then the people we swap with can scan out of Gate 1 and enter Gate 5 to get to those seats?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help with these questions.

'Ushers' don't check concession.
Not 100% sure about the gate thing, I thought the only restrictions where gate 2,6,7 (MCC and AFL).

Further thought is as this is the 8 years olds first GF, do it this time and if its as bad as thought it might be, then just not choose the standing option in future.
People should be nice enough to let the little ones stand in front of the fence, not stuck behind it with the adults. We let the kids do it at the 2008 Grand Final

People should be nice enough to let the little ones stand in front of the fence, not stuck behind it with the adults. We let the kids do it at the 2008 Grand Final

I found people are pretty helpful when your in that position

I have an AFL members ticket, which I unfortunately won't be using.
It's M16, which is a great spot.
Happy to sell to a genuine football person. Send me a PM.
I can post but would prefer to hand it over in person (I'm in Canberra)

Cheers.. and GO Hawkies

My standing room GF ticket has disappeared from my Transaction History on the Ticketek site, has that happened to anyone else? I got charged on my VISA so assume all is ok. Going to get the ticket on my next break so I can stop panicing.

My standing room GF ticket has disappeared from my Transaction History on the Ticketek site, has that happened to anyone else? I got charged on my VISA so assume all is ok. Going to get the ticket on my next break so I can stop panicing.

That happened to me also and I went to pick up my tickets yesterday and i received them both. Its just a glitch in the system. Don't worry about it!

I remember seeing a link that one poster posted on here, showing the MCC website that shows what the view looks like from the standing room sections at the G. I can't find that link anywhere on this thread. Can someone please post the link on here? Much appreciated! :)

On Monday I was waiting,Tuesday I was hoping, Wednesday I am praying......but
Still looking for ONE ticket, standing, seated, wherever.
A pm would be appreciated if any hawks fans have any to offload..cheers

I remember seeing a link that one poster posted on here, showing the MCC website that shows what the view looks like from the standing room sections at the G. I can't find that link anywhere on the ticketing page. Can someone please post the link on here? Much appreciated! :)

Go to mcg.org.au and click on 'Virtual Tour' at the top of the page. Then go to Seating layout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My gold tickets done the same! Hoping it's there when I go to pick it up tomorrow!

Hi All,

I have 1 ticket, N19 that I picked up. Problem is, I need 2 tickets or none at all. I'm looking to either offload this one for 2 tickets together elsewhere, or just offload it. Ticket is only to goto bigfooty hawthorn supporter, who has missed out on ballot. PM me if interested or you have 2 tickets. I'm pretty sure my ticket is close to best in the stadium.

Happened to me too, don't panic. Just go to a Ticketek outlet. I just said I had tickets to pick up, all they need is your credit card (that you used to buy them) and some photo ID. no need to have tansaction numbers or anything!

On Monday I was waiting,Tuesday I was hoping, Wednesday I am praying......but
Still looking for ONE ticket, standing, seated, wherever.
A pm would be appreciated if any hawks fans have any to offload..cheers

Are you an afl silver member by any chance?

I'll put my name down as looking for a ticket. Live out of Melbourne by a fair few hours so I couldn't justify getting a silver or gold membership since I only manage to get to Melbourne a few times a year. But hey, if someone has one or 2 tickets let me know!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back