Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit late! But I think this needs its own thread to avoid the match preview thread being taken up by posts about ticketing.

So let's hear it! Who got tickets? Where are you sitting?

(Mods, feel free to delete.)

Sent from my SM-F741B using Tapatalk

I feel like the crowd would have been majority Hawks anyway, but the issues some Bulldogs members had with their barcodes may make it even more one-sided.

Can't wait to be part of it. Sitting up on Level 4 but I'd be happy to be in the Hawka costume as long as I'm there.

Q24 AFL Members, Row Q - had better seats but grateful I got them!

I was logged into the website and the app 20 mins before midday (when AFL Members went on sale) and when I got into the queue, I was ~ #8,000.

But didn't get in til 12.10ish...

Pretty much the same story for me.

Q24, row M for me.
Its not too bad as I sat up higher than that for the Blues game because I got my seat so late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, i have my tickets but am looking for 2 on behalf of a friend. If anyone can't make it on the night or has any spares he'll be happy to pay resale price.

Hey guys, i have my tickets but am looking for 2 on behalf of a friend. If anyone can't make it on the night or has any spares he'll be happy to pay resale price.

Same here. Will keep an eye out for even single tkts, ideally want 2.

I feel like the crowd would have been majority Hawks anyway, but the issues some Bulldogs members had with their barcodes may make it even more one-sided.

Can't wait to be part of it. Sitting up on Level 4 but I'd be happy to be in the Hawka costume as long as I'm there.

Probably for the best, unless they bring someone to read the scoreboard to them.

What time did everyone get on this morning? Got on at 10am as the window was opening and was 21000 in the queue

Haven't been queued like that for finals tickets before with Ticketek so if we get through next week and we get Geelong what is the best time to get on?

What time did everyone get on this morning? Got on at 10am as the window was opening and was 21000 in the queue

Haven't been queued like that for finals tickets before with Ticketek so if we get through next week and we get Geelong what is the best time to get on?
Sneaked on at 9:45 at work and was 2144 in the queue. That list shrunk very quickly. I had no problems getting the tickets other than going through a lot of fiddly stuff!! M57 tickets, opposite forward pocket to my usual reserved seats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back