Mega Thread Finals Tickets For Sale, General Info and Q&A - Post Everything to do with them in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Finals ticketing info q&a

I'm booking both the Hawks and eagles/collingwood game tickets. I've had confirmation from the Eagles that you can buy 2 tickets per membership, with a maximum of 8 per transaction. Assume that it's the same for the hawks game.

Just checked out the seating plan on the MCG website,

Standard $44.50 - the standard tickets are basically the top four rows of the top decks
Prime $59.50 - is the rest of the top decks
Premium $73.50 - is the rest including ground level

Reckon at those prices for quality of seats this game will be nowhere near a sell out, 1, 2 or 20 guest passes doesn't matter

Standard $44.50 - the standard tickets are basically the top four rows of the top decks

Reckon at those prices for quality of seats this game will be nowhere near a sell out, 1, 2 or 20 guest passes doesn't matter

"The peoples ground"

a few bays behind the goals are 'prime'

going to have to pace it if we end up playing 3 finals !

Incidentally I noted that for grand final - junior tickets not avaialble - just concession. might have to get a concession pass for your Kids ??? another $10

"kin amazing !!!!!

We are definitely playing Friday night, yes?

I need to book some accomm in the city (waaaay too late home otherwise) before all those weirdos from Geelong steal it!

So the AFL was harping on how the increase in prices for finals overall was fairly low, and the prices for weeks one and two are the same, but disseminate this info later, without much (if at all) publicity. Nice one. :rolleyes:

Ticketek website says we can buy 1 extra ticket per membership!

Competing Club members:
1 tickets per membership plus 1 additional tickets
AFL Members:
Guest pass limit = 2
MCC Members:
Visitor ticket limit = 4

So the AFL was harping on how the increase in prices for finals overall was fairly low, and the prices for weeks one and two are the same, but disseminate this info later, without much (if at all) publicity. Nice one. :rolleyes:

Smoke and mirrors.

We have one adlult, one junior membership

do wht I'm doing, Im buying 2 extra junior tickets with the 'guest passes' and taking a couple of hawk supporting kids along. ($18 each)

We get the support - they (AFL) dont get the money

Win win win (pass it on)

Re: Finals Ticketing Info Q&A - Post Everything to do with them in here

Does anyone know which end the cheer squad will be for Friday night?

Going along with a few members. Where am I supposed to book my seats ie. southern, ponsford, level etc??

Am going to go premium but it'd better be level 2 or 3.

I'll not be happy if I pay for level 1 seats and get rained on when the cheap seats are dry !!

Yeah thanks Pess,
my usual prereq's are easy beer and a good view, just wanna make sure we are surrounded by beautiful hawks people.

In 08 at the QF v the Dogs they had the level one bays busted up into dogs hawks dogs hawks etc.

Yeah thanks Pess,
my usual prereq's are easy beer and a good view, just wanna make sure we are surrounded by beautiful hawks people.

In 08 at the QF v the Dogs they had the level one bays busted up into dogs hawks dogs hawks etc.

Did the two Doggies supporters make much noise?

In other news, you don't seem to be able to purchase Standing Room tickets online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the two Doggies supporters make much noise?

In other news, you don't seem to be able to purchase Standing Room tickets online.

We sat level 2 and had two old doggy style supporters sittin behind us and they carried on a bit in the first half but we gave them a verbal shagging in the second half.:D:D

Hey are you looking at a seating map Henry? Where?

Can you order tickets over the phone through ticketek ?

Yes, but be prepared for an engaged signal and a decent wait on hold if you get through. But then again, the ticketek website is bound to have a meltdown as well.

I've decided the upside to this guest past business is that I'll only have to enter 1 barcode instead of 2 tomorrow morning, thus making the transaction quicker. I probably won't be able to get on until 12.30 when my class goes to music, so I hope I don't end up in the nosebleeds.

This may be a stupid question, but as an AFL member i assume that I purchase tickets on Tuesday, even though I obviously count towards club membership?

does anyone know if its possible to buy tickets using hawthorn and geelong memberships in the same transaction?

This may be a stupid question, but as an AFL member i assume that I purchase tickets on Tuesday, even though I obviously count towards club membership?

Yes - if you want to sit in the AFL members and get it for $14.50.

If you want to sit with Hawthorn members in the public section of the ground then you need to buy on Monday and pay the full price.

Yes - if you want to sit in the AFL members and get it for $14.50.

If you want to sit with Hawthorn members in the public section of the ground then you need to buy on Monday and pay the full price.
Just found that on the AFL Members site, thanks for the info :thumbsu:
Tuesday it is

Bar Code

Hi All just getting our tickets this morning just need another bar code.
If anyone would be willing I would be appreciative.
Please PM.

if inappropriate please delete mods.

Re: Bar Code

Hi All just getting our tickets this morning just need another bar code.
If anyone would be willing I would be appreciative.
Please PM.

if inappropriate please delete mods.

For every Membership you have, you can now buy an 'additional ticket'

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Finals Tickets For Sale, General Info and Q&A - Post Everything to do with them in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back