Mod. Notice Finals tickets thread - keep it in here please

Remove this Banner Ad

hey guys really feeling for those that missed out, I felt the same an hour or so ago.

I had success with a scalper in 2012, but cost me 4x face value, so there should be some if anyone wants to risk it.
Are names printed on the tickets ?
I'm debating whether to risk it , whether to just cough up even more i.e. around 1800$ X 2 for an Etihad "package" , or whether to just postpone my flights (luckily they're flexifare) and watch from the comfort of my home :cry:

I was pretty disappointed with the location of my seats for the Richmond game (even if it was amazing to be there!)....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't pick up tickets 'til Tuesday.

And found out yesterday Prelim that Ticketek won't downgrade a ticket to Concession but seem willing to upgrade from Concession to full adult.

So ******* stoked to be attending my first GF but feeling for those who miss out today.

Ticketek won't even tell me why.
why.gif

I have one ticket, looking to get 2 seats together. Willing to exchange my ticket and pay the difference. Pm me if interested.

Used a friends barcodes and scored two tickets in Q54. The nosebleed will be worth it!

As soon as the dockers game started to go pear shaped I started scrolling gumtree for flights and got a lady to put on hold two tickets for a chartered flight leaving 8am on Friday with a coach ride direct to city (at $1500 return), then staying somewhere up Punt road at $100 a night. Can't freaking wait. Anyone else on this chartered flight? (It's through alliance air I think)

YippeeYiYeo is being selfish.
He wants two tickets.
lol. Well i have already booked flights and accommodation for my dad and I.

Anyone else been refreshinh their bank account and ticketek account every 15 minutes like a 40 year old virgin on eharmony? Please please please give me a notification

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Finals tickets thread - keep it in here please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back