Mod. Notice Finals tickets thread - keep it in here please

Remove this Banner Ad

i was after 2 tickets, went best available and hit the next button at 30 secs past 2 and got message unable to obtain tickets you requested.

After thinking I wasn't going to have any tickets, I now have two tickets to the big game. I bought a silver single seat package from Etihad (valued @ $1400) including breakfast, entertainment, ticket to the game (front of level 4) and transport to the game from the function at Etihad. So I am selling this package at face value, PM with any interest.

I was also lucky enough to be selected in the second round ballot for a standing room seat in M25 (Gate 7), and am looking to swap for an adult seated ticket (any section - even Weagles area - willing to pay difference above the $150 standing room price). Again, PM me if you're interested.

Hi fellow eagles legends, I'm looking for 1-4 tickets, standing, sitting, squatting, I don't care we just got to get in there! Please PM me if you can help out.
Thanks.

I am looking for 2 tickets seated together. I have currently got 1 ticket happy to swap my current ticket and pay the difference for the 2nd ticket. Please pm me if u can help out

Looks like all of us noteholders were issued Cat 3. Have a few friends who are disappointed too.
I sorta am too but still happy to get a seat.

I am also a noteholder, and got 3 tix in Cat3. Would have liked Cat 1, which I enjoyed in
2006, but hard to complain when there are so many who missed out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a package deal available which includes pre game function. Cost price $950. Two tickets available. $1600 for both ono

Anyway, not sure if this is the right place to post, but

Yeah, I've been chasing two good tickets and I'm prepared to pay well over face for them, but it would be illegal for anyone to sell them to me other than the AFL (which is now sold out).

If you're willing to pay a little extra, put a wanted ad up on eBay. That's what I did and have since scored 4 together @ 600 each. Have received a barrage of offers from people of 500-1250 per ticket, groups of 2-5. So there are plenty of people willing to sell them, it's just a matter of being able to get in touch with them.

Obviously keep an eye out for scammers, but at least on eBay you can check out a user's history, unlike Gumtree where ticket scams are aplenty. At above and beyond on the weekend I saw a group of 20 odd people complaining to event staff about tickets they had bought on gumtree that came up with the dreaded "2nd entry" message when they tried to scan them.

Anti-scalping legislation is about as pointless as alcohol prohibition or the war on drugs.

The chartered flight I am on has just had four seats come available if anyone is hunting for flights. $1500 return ea, leaving Friday 8am returning 10:30 Sunday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 10
Phheewwww. Finally all sorted. Match tickets collected, flights transferred, accomodation booked.
Stress removed. And now to get the nervous sharts over the game! Bring it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Finals tickets thread - keep it in here please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back