Finals, Week 1 - Geelong vs. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs won't make the Grand Final if they don't work on their intensity.

Cats a possibility, but my Money would be on Saints, Pies and Crows to take home flag this year. Not sure about Saints, just giving them credit for their good season, but they are still a risk of going out in two like the Dogs are (I could well be wrong this year, can only go off the way they have gone to goo in previous finals campaigns).

Do u forget who the form side of last month has been? Yes, Bullies. Cats dismantled ém. Kudos pls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dogs have more up side the the Cats, the Cast can not play any better than they did while the Dogs played poorly and in the last qtr they should have won kicking 4.6 to 1.3, Cats were lucky they jumped out of the blocks and that the Dogs played that poorly

The Dogs have more up side the the Cats, the Cast can not play any better than they did while the Dogs played poorly and in the last qtr they should have won kicking 4.6 to 1.3, Cats were lucky they jumped out of the blocks and that the Dogs played that poorly

What makes you think we couldn't play any better? We clearly had moments when we tapered off - and yet we still managed to win by 14 points. I thought we were saved by our terrific defense in the 2nd and 4th quarters because our midfield to forward movement wasn't working well for us. If we can improve on that, we would won more convincingly.

I don't think it's luck that we started well either. Bulldogs have started games slowly all year, and against a more focused team, it cost them. This isn't dissimilar to the game the Bulldogs had against Collingwood and St Kilda. The slow starts have been an issue for them all year.

Was it true Geelong had 19 on the field? Just something that popped up in the crowd in the first quarter. Whilst on the topic. The holding the ball against Cross was terrible and for god sake Selwood stop ducking your head!

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals, Week 1 - Geelong vs. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back