Finals, Week 1 - Geelong vs. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

27 points - not out of it. id hate to see these three cracking matches turn into fizzers though.

alright, what's the attendance gonna be?
my guess: 66,701

I wouldn't worry to much Doggies supporter, for all the Cats dominance and bias umpiring they are only 27 pts down, Geelong aren't putting side away like they used to. It will go down to the wire again as the dogs should the fitness to run over them like the last 2 times they have played.

I wouldn't worry to much Doggies supporter, for all the Cats dominance and bias umpiring they are only 27 pts down, Geelong aren't putting side away like they used to. It will go down to the wire again as the dogs should the fitness to run over them like the last 2 times they have played.

They have only beat us once this year

yes, bias umpiring. haha. as though somehow the umpires out there are being "bias". like they have a hidden agenda against the dogs. i dunno, maybe you're trying to say something different.

Why the hell do Geelong play Stokes as atall forward. The number of times they kick it high to him is ridiculous.

anyway thigns are ok at the moment. Need to get some goals to kill them off

go cats

This game is just reinforcing that the Grand final should be St Kilda Vs Collingwood. 2 pretty awful sides... the Bulldogs who are short people and aren't up to it.. Vs Geelong who's best years are behind them and on the slide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes, bias umpiring. haha. as though somehow the umpires out there are being "bias". like they have a hidden agenda against the dogs. i dunno, maybe you're trying to say something different.

Bias might not be the right word but every 50/50 decision is going the Cats way, also the consistency is really poor (although thats not exclusive to this game)

This game is just reinforcing that the Grand final should be St Kilda Vs Collingwood. 2 pretty awful sides... the Bulldogs who are short people and aren't up to it.. Vs Geelong who's best years are behind them and on the slide.

As long as the Saints win by 50+ pts. I hate the Pies as much as I love the Roos! I couldn't stand a yr of Eddie AFL gloating!

Bias might not be the right word but every 50/50 decision is going the Cats way, also the consistency is really poor (although thats not exclusive to this game)

yeh wasn't giving you stick, i just think people that have this rock solid belief that umpires go out there and have a bias to a particular team is plain nonsense. they just make awful calls sometimes ie, adam mcphee taking the ball over the boundary line against the swans in 07 - makes me want to vomit. haha.

Dogs seem a little off colour, not sure they are built for finals football. Really hope I am wrong.

Geelong's experience looks to hold them in good stead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals, Week 1 - Geelong vs. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back